Clevo N150SD (Eurocom Shark 4) 15.6″ gaming laptop, GTX 960M, I7-4710HQ, 8GB RAM, 500GB 7200RPM HDD, 1080p AUO IPS display for $800 including shipping
Thread DetailsLast Edited by widgit May 9, 2015 at 09:49 PM
10% off coupon: EUROCOM-S410-150515 (enter in "Configuration Instructions" box after clicking on "order"). Should be around $776 after the 10% off + $23 shipping to the US. According to the notebookcheck review, the thermals are better than the VN7-591G and Y50 and less throttling takes place under full load (Furmark + Prime95). Also, the IPS display is a top notch, unlike the Y50 and I think it's better than the new VN7-591G's display too
- GTX 960M
- 1x8GB DDR3L
- 500GB 7200RPM HDD
- 1080p AUO B156HAN01.2 IPS display, eDP
- 2.5kg more or less
- TPM 2.0
- 3 storage bays, 1 SATA and 1 M.2 + 1xSATA2 (DVDRW)
- no OS included
What do you think?
Personally, I'd wait for some Broadwell/Skylake update that will surely come until the end of the year. The soldered CPU is a minus in this case (like with the Y50, VN7-591G and others). Even Broadwell CPUs are much more power efficient and worth the wait
And maybe even AMD will suprise with the Carrizo CPUs
Claiming your education discount program is simple, just follow these steps and you are on your way to owning a high quality, fully upgradable Eurocom notebook.
1. Go online to www.eurocom.com
2. Configure it to your needs & place your Order by clicking "Order".
3. Enter into the "configuration instructions" the name of your Education Institution, Faculty and your Student ID card #.
4. Place order by clicking "Order" at bottom of screen.
5. You will be sent your "Order Confirmation Number".
6. In an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include your "Order Confirmation Number", along with proof of your enrollment in the form of a photo of your student card or application letter.
7. We will apply 10% discount before processing your payment. The discount will be given before taxes and shipping charges.
8. You will receive a confirmation email from Eurocom in regards to payment being processed & your system being shipped.
9. Go to Eurocom.com & register your notebook for new deals & exciting Eurocom news!