Note, offer should be valid with any images with a beard. Point Stipulations: Spend $10 or more on qualifying purchase. Items sold by Sears. Excludes Lands' End, all coupons and other surprise points.
- Click this link here and log into your Shop Your Way Account
- Under the tab "Share Something New" click it and the selection should expand
- Select "Photo" and proceed to upload your entry of a beard image with the "Select Photo" button
- After you upload your photo, you will receive $5.00 (5,000 points) in Surprise Points under your account for Free.
- You will have 14 days from the time you receive these points to redeem it.
- Sign in to your online Shop Your Way account/profile
- Add qualifying item(s) to your cart
- During final checkout, click "Redeem My Rewards Points"
- Your points should apply to your purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer valid for a limited time or until submission closes - Discombobulated
Click where it says "Share Something New" (Looks like an 'update your status' type bar...)
Then upload a pic of a beard, man with a beard, etc.
You will instantly get $5 in surprise points good at Sears.
Hope this isn't a repost...searched beard lol
1. Go to Sears.com, go to My Profile, go to Manage My Account.
- Make sure your birthday is that you are at least 21 years old.
Then select More (over on the right), go to Contact Preferences.
- Go down the page, make sure both Shop Your Way Rewards and Shop Your Way Sweeps checkboxes are checked. Then click Update.
2. Go to ShopYourWay.com
- Click your name, Click My Profile.
- Click More, Click Settings.
- Click Email Notifications, Check the Send Bonus Offers to my Email checkbox.
- Click Save.
3. Click Rewards, Click Sweeps, Go to the Beard Sweeps, Click Get Started Now, and Go Down and to the bottom and click Continue to Enter. Then upload the photo of a beard.
If you see "Not Eligible" on all the Sweepstakes, then something isn't set up right. If you see a countdown of days remaining, then you are ready to enter.
NOT dead, people.
New pics still appearing every minute.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Added a screenshot for ya'll. -world_wide_wes