- Intel Atom Z3735F Quad Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 10.1" 1280x800 Display w/ 2MP Front & 2MP Rear Cameras
- 6300mAh Battery
- Windows 8.1
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Refer to the forum thread for additional information.
UnBranded Windows 8 10.1in Tablet 32GB - Gray
Screen size 10.1-inches diagonal
Aspect ratio 16:10
Screen resolution 1280 800
Pixel-per-inch (PPI) 149
CPU Intel Atom CPU Z3735F Bay
Power supply 5V/2A
Power consumption 10W
RAM 2 GB
Internal memory 32 GB
Camera 2MP Front, 2MP Back (fixed focus)
Maximum video capture resolution 720p
Operating system Windows 8.1
USB port Micro USB
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
3.7V 6300 mAh
Up to 4 hours video playback
(W H D) 6.8 10.4 .4 in.
(17.4 26.4 1.1 cm)
Weight 1.4 lbs. (0.6 kg)
$14.99 Kamor® 10.1" PU Leather Universal Stand Tablet Case with Keyboard
$12.95 Anoke® Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition 10.1 inch Tablet (SM-P600/ SM-P601) Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Free: Battery Pro to get a much better visible battery gauge in the task bar.
- Yes, Unbranded is a real brand. It's a private label from Best Buy. http://www.unbrandedpr
- The keyboard/tablet combo was a one-shot deal 2 months ago. eBay is your friend if you want to find one now.
- No, you cannot DIRECTLY install 64-bit operating systems because the tablet has 32-bit bootloader (unless you can write UEFI code) - see http://superuser.com/questions/85...2-bit-uefi
- Yes, this tablet will easily run most regular Windows applications. You do not need tablet enabled apps or are required to buy apps from the Windows store.
- No, there is no Office 365 trial as there is on new tablets.
- Based on user feedback, 4 hr battery life is accurate.
- You can NOT use OTG and charge simultaneously (this has been thoroughly tested).
- You can run windows 10 on this tablet easily Info: http://answers.microso
- The headphone jack is a big issue with these tablets… But it is easily fixed by just putting a support under the ground connector.
- What cases work with this tablet? (Please expand the list)
1. Kamor 10.1" Universal Stand Tablet Case with Keyboard + Micro USB Keyboard with Touch Screen Stylus: Is this any good?
Feel free to add to the FAQ so we don't have a thread loaded with questions that were answered previously (search deal talk to find previous threads)
WIFI/Bluetooth Fixes (as well as manuals, etc):
Install the patches/drivers on this page:
1) The drivers say BT(bluetooth) on both but one is actually an updated WIFI driver.
2) Make sure to do a full windows update first (including shutdown since windows does not install it's updates until you completely shutdown).
3) You will need to re-add the network info and key after the new Wifi/Bluettoh drivers are installed.
4) If you don't seem to have any ability to setup a WIFI after install, that means the install went bad. In this case make sure to run the installs again and select REMOVE (if prompted with remove/modify/fix options.... then reboot and do fresh install again (which will also need a reboot to take effect).