Deal DetailsLast Edited by vksduser June 20, 2015 at 11:22 PM
Each blu-ray move is $6.99 and get $5 gas cash.
Free $5 in Gas Cash
Get inspired to hit the road this summer. When you purchase one of the great road trip movies below, you'll receive $5 in free gas cash.
Offer valid 6/14/15–6/27/15. $5 value at participating gas stations. e-Gas Cash valid wherever credit cards accepted. Code expires 7/15/15. e-Gas Cash Certificate valid from 6/14/15–9/30/15. Details on the back of the sticker. Valid in the U.S. only. Not for resale. Void if sold or exchanged. e-Gas Cash is a trademark of TPG Rewards, Inc. More information at www.foxgascash.
24 movies with gas cash:
Romancing The StoneInstruction for using re-Gas Cash Rewards:
My Cousin Vinny
The Way Way Back
Four Weddings / Funeral
Flight Of The Phoenix
Little Miss Sunshine
All About Steve
Rain Man OR="Blue"](in store price $4.99)[/COLOR]
Adventures Of Priscilla: Queen Of The Desert
Thelma & Louise
Me Myself & Irene
Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid
1) Visit any gas station in the US that accepts MasterCard.
2) The card must be taken inside to an attendant for a purchase.
3) Your reward can only be processed for up to $5.00. If your purchase exceeds $5.00, pay the difference first.
4) At checkout, select MasterCard as the Method of Payment, to be processed as a credit card.
5) Enter the 16-digit account number located on your Rewards e-Card, along with the 3-digit security code.
6) For billing zip code, please enter the same zip code you entered to claim your reward.
7) If your purchase is less than the amount on your Rewards e-Card, you may use the remaining balance to make another purchase,
however if your total purchase exceeds the balance left on the Rewards e-Card, pay the difference first.
8) Your Rewards e-Card will expire on 9/30/15.
Like many offers each movie has a code. You go to the website enter the redemption process. You have a week it says but mine was available longer to save a copy of a electronic credit card. I printed out the redemption form & tried to use it in-store as it says it is able to be used.... @ Best Buy & at a gas station. NO body wanted to touch it.
Anyway, I was able to redeem them it with no real hassle for a Best Buy - E-gift cards in the amount of $5 each. You can stack up to 10 E-gift card receipts on a single order.
(Probably a way to roll them up as well such as use that to buy bigger e-gift card or in store gift card etc. - Otherwise if not (sometimes BB has quirky rules about things like that) you should be buy G.C.s @ Amazon easily enough --> however I wouldn't wait until the last minute as Amazon often does $1 holding (test charges) against things like this. That can temporarily drop the balance down to $4 making it not able to be redeemed for the full $5 amount until the bank gets the notice & they release the $1 holding charge. (It's stupid but if you leave yourself about 2 weeks to be safe, should be more than enough time to redeem these easy enough).