Note, if you are new to Gyft.com, you can sign up for an account here, and make sure to validate your email in order to apply the promo code.
- Click here to sign up or log into your Gyft account
- Validate your email address
- After you logged in type www.gyft.com in your browser. Then click "Buy Gift Cards" button on the top.
- In the search box, type "eBay", and from there you will be able to add a $50 card to cart.
- Add Gyft card code to your order and click the validate button
- Proceed to checkout
- Your total should be $50 - $5 w/ promo code EBAYDAD = $45
Editor's Notes & Price Research
You will need to validate your account by email. Cannot combine with other promotions or the $5 Gyft Card. Cannot use a Gyft Card to purchase the $50 eBay gift card for this promotion. Each user/household can redeem promo code up to 3 times. Offer ends at 11:59pm PST on June 19, 2015.The Gift Code will be sent to your Gyft Wallet. Please see our forum thread for additional details ~ persian_mafia
Must apply promo code EBAYDAD at checkout to get 10% off on your $50 eBay gift card purchase (promo code max value is $5)
Promotion ends at 11:59pm PST on June 19, 2015
Promotion only eligible on a $50 eBay gift card
Promo code is only valid with any payment method
Cannot combine with other promotions or the $5 Gyft Card
Cannot use a Gyft Card to purchase a $50 eBay gift card for this promotion
Each user/household can redeem promo code up to 3 times
Purchases made with a promo code will not earn Gyft Points
Email validation is required to complete a gift card purchase
Gift cards are only redeemable in the U.S.
No more than a total of $500 in eBay gift cards may be redeemed per eBay purchase
You must have an eBay account and PayPal account registered in the U.S. to redeem the eBay gift card
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
The correct way to get 5 off 50:
1. Log into the normal www.gyft.com (Not apptest.Gyft.com)
2. After you login, you will be redirect to app.Gyft.com. You won't be able to find $50 cards here. (It goes from 45 to 100)
3. Type www.gyft.com in your browser. Then click "Buy Gift Cards" button on the top.
4. In the search box, type "eBay", and you will be able to add a $50 card to cart.
5. Check out using promo code "EBAYDAD"
6. Repeat step 3-5, this time check out with promo code "DAD2015".
Enjoy your $100 eBay gift card for $90!!
It seems that each code can be used for multiple (3?) times. So you probably get can get maximum $300 gift cards from a single Gyft account.
Thanks victzhang for that info ^