Deal DetailsLast Edited by sunnybyday July 14, 2015 at 07:50 AM
The price breakup is -
$100 for family plan with 2 lines
+ $20 more for 3rd line
+ FREE 4th line (this deal ends labor day, Sept 7th 2015, but is locked in if you signup from now till that date)
TOTAL - $120 for 4 lines.
An additional $10/month, per line will get you 20GB for each person who needs more data, so you can mix and match between 20 GB and 10 GB for each of those lines. all 10GB are eligible for tethering. current customers can migrate their lines to this new plan.
Also includes 10 gb data each, tethering, unlimited data, talk and text as well as all the Un-carrier™ benefits like no annual service contracts, no overages, data and texting when traveling internationally in over 120 countries at no extra charge, Music Freedom, Wi-Fi calling and texting, Data Stash™, and − as of just last week − calling and coverage to and from the U.S., plus Mexico & Canada included at no extra cost. with T-Mobile’s latest move, each and every family member gets 10GB of 4G LTE data per person – no sharing required.
Call 1-877-772-2477 to signup, visit link below for more details -
le 10 gb simple choice Plan
Minimum 4 lines; 10GB data req’d on all lines.
Plan includes the new unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada from the U.S. for FREE. Plus, get access to your 4G LTE data and unlimited calling and texting when you’re in Mexico and Canada.
If you are on a promo plan like 4/$100 w 2.5GB, your plan will never expire. Unless you change it.
So I heard back from my T-Mobile rep and he said:
1) There is NO UNLIMITED LTE LINE UPGRADE available for this plan. The only upgrade you can get at this time is from 10GB/mo to 20GB/mo for an extra $10/mo.
2) It isn't likely T-Mobile will bring back UNLIMITED LTE (either in new plans or as line upgrades for new plans).
3) The "4th Line Free" will continue to be "FREE" AS LONG THE PLAN NEVER DROPS BELOW 4 LINES. The 4th line is charged at $20/mo and customer will receive a $20/mo credit on each bill. If the plan drops below 4 lines AFTER 9/7/2015, the $20/mo bill credit will be discontinued... even after a 4th line is re-added to the plan (billed at the normal $20/mo rate).
4) This plan is PRICE-LOCKED FOR LIFE, just like the 4 x 2.5GB for $100 plan.
5) Regarding the 4 x 2.5GB for $100 plan, IF you upgrade any lines to UNLIMITED LTE, T-Mobile reserves the right to modify the price for those particular lines in the future (not price-locked anymore). All GB-limited lines are still price-locked. Only time will tell if T-Mobile will change future pricing on Unlimited LTE lines...
Example of bill with 4 S6 64gb w/ jump: 4 lines = $120 + ($31.66 per month for phone + $10 Jump) x 4 phones = $286.64 plus tax/fees and the $400 down payment on the four s6.