Deal DetailsLast Edited by widgit August 8, 2015 at 08:03 PM
Here is the link
- First month is free for new users only
- You need to enter your credit card even for free month
- If you forget to cancel you will be charged $8 at the end of first month
- There is no contract and thus no early termination fee or any such BS
- Rebtel is a good company, if you haven't heard of them yet you can rest assured.
- There is no limit but if you make calls longer than 3 hours they will start monitoring your usage. (source below)
- You should totally get this.
I was talking to the guy who founded CoraVoIP, who happens to be one of Rebtel's popular partner. He told me about the 3 hour thing, but it is not open so it is off the record. Also, chances of Rebtel blocking you are close to none according to him.
If $8 a month is not for you, there is a $10 Bonus coupon for new users at CoraVoip website at http://coravoip.com/ .