The Maine Thing Sweepstakes (11/30/2015)
Thread DetailsLast Edited by mike34 August 11, 2015 at 12:41 PM
Eligibility: Participants must be legal residents of the USA (including D.C.), or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who have the age of majority in their state (or province) of residence at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Employees of Maine Office of Tourism, BVK, and American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co., Inc., their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and/or household members and any other persons or entities associated with this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Entry Dates: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August, 10 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2015
Entry Limit: There will be a limit of one (1) entry per person per email address/Facebook account per day, regardless of method of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person, email address, or Facebook account that submits more than maximum allowed entries.
There will be one Grand Prize consisting of the following:
- Two (2) roundtrip standard economy airfare tickets from a major commercial airport in the United States, near the Winner’s primary residence and the Location, as determined by Sponsor (Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if Winner resides within 150 miles of the Location)
- Hotel accommodations for five (5) nights in a non-view room at Bar Harbor Inn and Spa (room upgrade may be available based on availability), (6) days in a single accommodation (room and tax only) with breakfast for two (2) in the Reading Room Restaurant each morning
- One (1) dinner for two (2) in the Reading Room Restaurant, & $20 Gift Shop Credit
- One (1) carriage ride for two (2) people via The Mr. Rockefeller's Bridge Touremail address, or Facebook account that submits more than maximum allowed entries.
- Abbe Museum Tour Package for two (2) people:package includes champagne brunch with the President & CEO, private collections tour with the Director of Collections & Interpretation, “Private Place Names” tour with Museum Educator George Neptune, Passamaquoddy
- Movie and snacks for two (2) at the 1932 Historic Criterion Theater
- Dinner for two (2) at the Havana Restaurant
- ARV: $3,182 which will vary depending upon points of departure and destination and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares.