Help Me Find a New Digital Camera!
Here's the rundown of our main requirements:
- Takes pictures super fast (camera is mainly used for our kids, so as you know, the faster it can snap pics, the better for kids on the run).
- Under $300-400 if possible. Will go up a bit if it's really worth it.
- Lots of optical zoom. Ours had 20x or so, and it was really nice.
- Great pictures for low light indoors. Since many of ours are taken inside.
- Some basic image adjustment options are good, but like I said, we aren't very camera savvy, so wouldn't know which options to change for the most part.
- It doesn't have to be small/pocket size like our Panasonic was. If the slightly bigger ones with the bigger lenses and popup flashes work better, I'm all for it. Just never used them before.
Any help or options would be great! Thanks guys!