This review written in Feb 2015 talks alot about the differences between genuine and fake cards but the card I got has some features of both. I can also compare it to the old (genuine) card but I don't recall when I bought it.
- The package front is a bit washed out (colors not vibrant) and has lines on the photo (like it was printed with a shitty inkjet printer if you know what I mean), but it features the photo on the right (tablet photo which is supposedly the correct one)
- It did come with a SD adapter but the printing is faded and a bit flawed
- The card is made in Taiwan (back of the package says China) and has a "Samsung" hologram sticker on the BACK (my other, genuine card was made in Korea with no sticker, and the text is printed in a different direction with a different font/size)
- The back of the package appears nearly exactly the same as the image on the left of the review (the fake), with the Chinese first and regulatory stuff along the bottom. There are some (minor) errors in the English text. The only difference is my card has a "10" written on the back left vs. a "5" in the fake from the review
- The barcode ends with CN (which by a youtube video is a fraudulent one)
- The actual card's front is very "saturated" with color; very similar in design to my old card but the colors are much more vibrant
I am currently running H2testw on it - anything else I can run? both the Android device and windows recognize it as ~ 64GB FWIW.
EDIT - h2testw is about 20GB in so far BUT in further Googling the UPC on the package is 8806085627291 which according to here is a fraud (actually the UPC for 16GB). The package and skewing of the text on the adapter are identical to the photos there.