ORE-IDA Easy Does It Contest - 08/31/15 (Photo)
Entry: Enter the Contest by submitting a photo related to the theme “Kicking Back with Ore-Ida Easy Fries.” The photo must include the Ore-Ida Easy Fries product in order to be eligible for entry.
To enter via the Contest Site, you must complete the registration form at http://iconosquare.com/contests/oreidaeasyfries and then upload your photo with the hashtag #EasyDoesItContest.
To enter via Facebook, you must have a Facebook account, which can be opened for free at www.facebook.co
To enter via Instagram, you must have an Instagram account, have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”, follow @OreIda, upload your photo and tag it with the hashtag #EasyDoesItContest. An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play on your mobile device.
To enter via Twitter, you must have a Twitter account, which can be opened for free at www.twitter.com, have your account settings set to “unprotected” or “public”, follow @OreIdaPotatoes, and share your photo with the hashtag #EasyDoesItContest.
1x per day regardless of method of entry.
Complete rules: http://iconosquare.com/contest-ex...php?v=pgyy
• Your Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
• The photo may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer other than you.
Judging: The Entries will be judged by a panel of Sponsor-selected judges on or about September 4, 2015, to determine one winner. The Entries will be judged based on the following judging criteria:
• Creativity and Originality (50%),
• Relevance to the Theme of ‘Kicking Back with Ore-Ida Easy Fries’ (30%), and
• Overall Quality and Appearance of Photo (20%).
The top Entrant with the highest score from the judging panel will be deemed the winner. Decisions of the judges are final on all matters relating to this Contest.