ACCCE America’s Power Army Race Week Sweepstakes ~ 9/7/15
Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., excluding Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence (whichever is greater) at the time of entry.
Entry - http://www.americaspow
Maximum of one (1) total entry in the Sweepstakes.
One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive the Grand Prize, which consists of a 3-night (4-day) trip for the winner and a guest to attend the Xfinity® NASCAR® Race on November 21, 2015 and the NASCAR® Sprint® Cup Championship Race on November 22, 2015, both to be held in Homestead, Florida. Grand Prize includes the following:
• Roundtrip (coach class) airfare for two (2) from a major airport nearest the winner's home address to Miami International Airport; total value of air transportation for two (2) not to exceed $1,600.00;
• Three (3) nights (double occupancy/standard room) hotel accommodations for the winner and his/her guest, not to exceed $750.00;
• One (1) economy sized rental car and the cost of gas to be used during Winner's Trip, collectively not to exceed $400.00;
• Three (3) meals a day (alcohol excluded) for winner and one (1) guest during the Winner's Trip, collectively not to exceed $500.00;
• Fifteen (1) minute meet-and-greet with Dale Earnhardt, Jr. for winner and one (1) guest in Miami, Florida on November 21, 2015 (specific place and start time of meet-and-greet to be determined by Dale Earnhardt, Jr.);
• Two (2) garage/pit credentials for the Xfinity Race;
• Transportation to/from the Xfinity Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway and the winner's hotel and transportation to/from the Sprint Cup Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway and the winner's hotel;
• Two (2) tickets to the Xfinity Race;
• Tour for two (2) of the JR Motorsports ("JRM") #7 hauler at the Xfinity Race; and
• Two (2) tickets to the Sprint Cup Race.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $3,750.00. Winner must be able to travel to Homestead, FL on November 21, 2015 and November 22, 2015. Winner will be responsible for making all airline arrangements to and from Homestead, Florida, with the total cost of the airfare not to exceed $1600.00. In the event the total cost of air transportation is less than $1600.00, the winner will not be entitled to the difference. To receive any rental car benefit associated with the Winner's Trip, winner must meet the age requirements of the rental car company, have a valid driver's license and major credit card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company); winner will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, additional taxes, etc.), with the exception of the items set out above. If winner does not meet the requirements as specified by the car rental company, Sponsor will provide transportation to/from Miami International Airport and winner's hotel, and to/from Homestead-Miami Speedway and winner's hotel. No cash difference between the cost of the rental car and the cost of Sponsor-provided transportation (if any) will be awarded to the winner.