Note, must be logged into your Google Play account to purchase
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This is a great price on a highly rated App that receives 4.5 stars out of 5 stars with over 14,400 customer reviews on Google Play.
Offer valid till September 4, 2015
tinyCam Monitor for Android is an app for remote surveillance/control for your private or public network/IP cameras, video encoders, DVRs, and webcams. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers.
Google Play Store
tinyCam Monitor has two versions: FREE and PRO (paid)
For a full list of differences between the free and pro look here.
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S 4,000+ cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) on local storage/SD card and JPEGs recording to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive) and FTP/FTPS server.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR! See https://goo.gl/uQMR60
- Internal web server for remote archive access. See https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
- Both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic recording or play alert sound on motion!
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating windows.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin. See https://goo.gl/lAvDdC