Reese’s college football show us how you team up contest (08/10/2015 - 11/22/2015)
1. CONTEST OVERVIEW: Sponsor invites participants to share a photograph depicting how you and your team of friends and/or family enjoy College Football on Gameday (“Photo”) and a description supporting the Photo. The Photo does not need to include a REESE’S product in order to be eligible. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Photos including or depicting any child, thirteen (13) years of age or younger, must also include an adult who must be the child’s parent or legal guardian or a relative or friend of child’s parent or legal guardian. Entries will be voted on to determine the Finalists and judged to determine the Grand Prize Winner. See Rules #6 and #7 for voting and judging details. See Rule #3 below for complete details on how to enter the Contest.
2. CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on August 10, 2015 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on November 22, 2015 (“Contest Period”). The Contest Period consists of a Submission Period and a Voting Period. The Submission Period begins at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT on August 9, 2015 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. EDT on October 25, 2015 (“Submission Period”). The Voting Period begins at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT on October 27, 2015 and ends at 2:59:59 p.m. EST on November 22, 2015 (“Voting Period”). Each Day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (EDT/EST, as the case may be) with the exception of the first day of the Contest Period, which shall begin at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT and end at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT and the last day which shall begin at 12:00:00 a.m. EST and end at 2:59:59 p.m. EST.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Submission Period, you may submit your entry in one of the manners listed below. Each submission must include (a) a Photo (as described above)
(a) Twitter Post: Become a follower of @ReesesPBCups on Twitter. Submit your Entry (as described above) via Twitter with the #TeamReeses and #ContestEntry hashtags. If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the onscreen instructions to register for a free Twitter account at http://twitter.com. To become a follower of @ReesesPBCups on Twitter, visit http://www.twitter.com/ReesesPBCups (the “Website”).
(b) a description of the Photo, in English (limited to 140 characters or less if
entering via Twitter); and (c) the #TeamReeses and #ContestEntry hashtags (hashtags
are included in 140 character limit) (altogether, the “Entry”). Photo file size must not
exceed 4MB and must be in a .jpg, .gif, or .png format.
@ReesesPBCups on Twitter, visit http://www.twitter.com/ReesesPBCups (the “Website”).
(b) Instagram Post: Post your Entry (as described above) on your personal Instagram page with the #TeamReeses and #ContestEntry hashtags. You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow @ReesesPBCups on Twitter to enter through Instagram via Twitter. To create a free Instagram account, if you do not already have one, visit www.instagram.c
See Rule #5 for Voting Criteria and Rule #6 for Judging Criteria. Entries must be received by 2:59:59 p.m. EDT on October 25, 2015 to be eligible for the Contest Voting.
Limit one (1) Entry per person/email address/Twitter Account/Instagram Account per Day, regardless of entry method. Entries must not be the same (or substantially similar) and may not be submitted more than once on the same social media account. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has submitted Entries that are not substantially different from each other, the entrant and/or his Entries may be disqualified. The Hershey Company’s (“Sponsor”) computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
Proof of tweeting/posting an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than one (1) Entry per entry method, using multiple/different email addresses/social media accounts, identities or any other methods may void that entrant’s Entry(ies). Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
Data rates may apply if entering with a mobile phone or other Web-enabled device. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that the Entry conforms to these Official Rules and the Entry Guidelines as defined in Rule #4 below, and you agree that the Entry may be posted on the Website. Sponsor’s Website administrator will review each Entry to ensure that the Entry complies with these Official Rules. If the Entry does not comply with these Official Rules, the administrator will have the right to reject the Entry.
Some Entries may be posted on the Website’s gallery, where the Entries may be viewed by visitors to the Website who may share the Entry(ies) with others. Placement on the Website gallery has no bearing on whether entrant is approved or a potential winner. The Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may add or remove an Entry from the Website at any time for whatever reason.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES: By entering, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on the Website, in Sponsor's sole discretion, and that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. By entering, you agree that Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in perpetuity, in any media now known (including, but not limited to, the Website or any of Sponsor’s Websites) or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose. Entries that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or are not received during the Contest Period will be ineligible.
Based on Sponsor's sole judgment and discretion, Entries cannot (a) include or depict anyone thirteen (13) years of age or younger without an Adult (as defined in Rule #1); (b) be sexually explicit or suggestive; threatening; profane; violent; derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group or sexual orientation; pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (c) promote alcohol, illegal/prescription drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political or religious agenda or message; (d) be obscene, offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group; (e) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than the Sponsor's), or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (f) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in Websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (g) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (h) contain advertising or commercial messages of any kind owned by anyone other than Sponsor; (i) criticize Sponsor or Promotion Parties or their respective officials or any other contestant; (j) contain any recruiting information of any kind; and (k) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
By submitting an Entry you warrant and represent that: (a) it is your original work, (b) it has not been previously published, (c) it has not received previous awards, (d) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) you have obtained permission from each and every person who appears in the Entry (including parental/legal guardian permission for a minor 13 and older) or whose name or likeness is used in the Entry, if any, and (f) publication of the Entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such entrant will defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to naming of entrant as a Finalist or Winner. Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
5. VOTING - FINALISTS DETERMINATION: During the Voting Period, Entries will be posted at www.TeamReeses.
6. CONTEST JUDGING - GRAND PRIZE WINNER DETERMINATION: Finalists’ Entries will be judged by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entries will be judged on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (a) 30% Creativity; (b) 40% Gameday enjoyment factor; (c) 30% Football enthusiasm. The top Finalist Entry receiving the highest cumulative score for all criteria awarded by the judges will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner. In case of a tie, tied Entries will be broken by cumulative points awarded for “Creativity”. If tie continues, then tie(s) will be broken by the Entry with highest cumulative point score in the second criteria, continuing thereafter to the next criteria until the tie is broken. Grand Prize Winner to be determined on or about December 6, 2015 and announced on the Website at www.TeamReeses.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will get to select from the three (3) Grand Prize Options as defined below:
Option #1 Grand Prize - College Football Playoff National Championship Trip:
Choice #1 Grand Prize includes: Double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for winner and one (1) guest for two (2) nights, two (2) tickets to the College Football Playoff National Championship (“Game”) on January 11, 2016, meet and greet with some of the ESPN College GameDay team members (selection of team members in Sponsor’s sole discretion and availability), hospitality while at the Game, and $500.00 spending money (payable to winner in the form of a check). Travel dates: January 10, 2016 – January 12, 2016. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $5,000.00.
Option #2 Grand Prize - Ultimate Team REESE’S Tailgate Playoff Game Package: Choice #2 Grand Prize includes: Double-occupancy standard hotel accommodations for winner and three (3) guests for two (2) nights, four (4) tickets to a College Football Playoff Semifinals game (“Game”) of winner’s choice (subject to availability and at Sponsor’s sole discretion) scheduled to occur on December 31, 2015, a catered parking lot event consisting of food and beverages before the Game, and $500.00 spending money (payable to winner in the form of a check). Travel Dates: December 30, 2015 – January 1, 2016. ARV: $5,000.00.
Option #3 Grand Prize - Living Room Gameday Party Package: Choice #3 Grand Prize includes a catered party consisting of food and beverages and entertainment system consisting of a large screen HD TV, Stereo Receiver and Speakers to watch the
￼game with their team of friends/family. ARV: $5,000.00.
Winner may take a cash alternative of $5,000.00 in lieu of the above-stated Grand Prize options. Applicable to Choice #1 and Choice #2 Prizes: If winner’s residence is not located within 250 miles of the city of the trip destination, round-trip coach air transportation (from major airport near winner’s home within the U.S.) will be provided for the winner and his/her guest, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner and guest must travel on the same flight itinerary and comply with all security requirements. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel within the United States, within seven (7) days of travel. Any minor guest (under age 18) on trip must be accompanied by minor’s parent or legal guardian who must be the winner; or in the case of Choice #2, winner or one of winner’s guest. Winner and guest(s) must travel on dates specified by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Selection of airport, airline, hotel, event seating assignments, and travel dates are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including airline flights) beyond its control. All travel and accommodations are subject to availability, change and restrictions. Actual value of trip prize depends on city, day, and time of departure.
Ten (10) Finalist Prizes: Each Finalist Prize consists of one (1) box of REESE’S candy (36 count, 1.5 oz.); one (1) REESE’S Hooded Sweatshirt, one (1) REESE’S Mini Football, one (1) ESPN hat and one (1) ESPN t-shirt. ARV: 100.00 each.
Applicable to all prizes: Winners must accept prize as stated or prize may be forfeited in its entirety. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and guests. Total ARV of all prizes offered is $6,000.00. Limit one (1) Finalist Prize per person, address and/or household. If a prize offered becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
8. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, ESPN, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win.
10. FINALIST/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Finalists will be notified in one of the following manners on or about November 23, 2015.
(b) Instagram: Sponsor will comment on potential Finalist’s Entry submission and request potential Finalist’s email address. Email address must be provided within seventy-two (72) hours of notification. Sponsor or Sponsor’s agency partner will then contact potential Finalist via email to verify identity and contact information. Potential Finalist must provide the requested information within seventy-two (72) hours or prize and Finalist position may be forfeited.
(c) Twitter: Sponsor will direct message potential Finalist and request potential Finalist’s email address. Potential Finalist’s Twitter account must allow for direct messaging or prize will be forfeited. Email address must be provided within seventy-two (72) hours of notification. Sponsor or Sponsor’s agency partner will then contact potential Finalist via email to verify identity and contact information. Potential Finalist must provide the requested information within seventy-two (72) hours or prize and Finalist position may be forfeited.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's email, Twitter or Instagram account information. If Finalist notification is returned as undeliverable or if Finalist is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited. Grand Prize winner and travel guest (if applicable) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Travel Release (if applicable) with (where lawful) a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture. If winner of any prize is a minor, prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. If applicable, allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
11. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, Instagram and Twitter from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, Finalists/Grand Prize Winner grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known his/her name, address, Twitter and/or Instagram handle, photograph, biographical information, voice, statement, picture and/or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as and Entry (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in perpetuity, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet (including Website and/or Sponsor’s social media assets) and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval.
12. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Each Finalist/Grand Prize Winner agrees that his/her Entry will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the winner irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Finalist/Grand Prize Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify the winning Entry, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsor, Finalist/Grand Prize Winner shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsor, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the Entry and of the copyrights transferred and “Moral Rights of Authors” waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor’s rights and Sponsor may at a later time request the assignment.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (a) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete, Entries, votes or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Contest or Website, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor is not
responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading or copying materials from or use of Website. If, for any reason, Contest, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Contest, and determine the winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. In case of dispute, “authorized account subscriber” of email account associated with the social media account used to enter at actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant’s, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address, Twitter or Instagram Account during the Contest Period.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. BINDING ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Pennsylvania law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void,
and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE PARTICIPANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) PARTICIPANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND PARTICIPANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY PARTICIPANT.
15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Contest are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 14 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in the County of Dauphin.
16. WINNER’S NAME: For the first name, last initial, hometown and state of the Finalists and Grand Prize Winner, mail in a self-addressed, first class-stamped envelope to: REESE’S Show Us How You Team Up Contest, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 597-754, Young America, MN 55558-3000 by December 31, 2015.
17. SPONSOR: The Hershey Company, 100 Crystal A Drive, Hershey, PA, 17033.
REESE’S is the Official Candy Sponsor of ESPN College Football
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram.