Polaris Dream Wings Hunt Giveaway FB 09/30/2015
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. Open legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (except for Quebec, Florida and New York) who, at the time of entry, are physically located and living in a valid area and are 21 years of age or older. For purposes of the sweepstakes. The start date of the sweepstakes is August 24, 2015 and the end date is September 30, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”). Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER. Go to www.facebook.co
3. DRAWING Potential Grand Prize (as defined below) winner will be selected in a random drawing, from all eligible entries received, on or about October 5, 2015. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone or e-mail. Potential Grand Prize winner and their guests will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement provided by Sponsor and Antler Ridge Lodge within five (5) days of notification or an alternate winner will be drawn. The random drawing will be conducted by Innovative Processing, Inc., an independent judging agency whose decisions are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this drawing. Entrants agree to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. GRAND PRIZE: A Trip for Winner and Three (3) Guests to Antler Ridge Lodge in Hamil, South Dakota for a Pheasant Hunting Experience on November 10th to November 13th and a $2,000 Browning hunting package for the winner. Lodge will supply loaner guns and apparel for everyone to use at the event. Pheasants Forever will be furnishing ammunition. Trip includes round-trip coach class air travel from international/major airport closest to winner's residence for four (4) people, transportation to/from the lodge, 3 days/3 nights room accommodations (standard double room), 2 days guieded hunting with dogs, and reasonable meals (no alcohol) for the duration of the trip. No substitutions of date will be allowed. Information about the Lodge can be found at www.antlerridge
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the event of noncompliance, if a potential Grand Prize winner cannot be reached at the phone number or e-mail address on his/her entry, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Limit of one (1) prize per person or per household address. No substitution or transfer, in whole or in part, of any prizes will be offered. Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for any local, state and federal taxes and any other fees and/or costs incurred in claiming and using the Grand Prize.
5. PUBLICITY. By participating and accepting the Grand Prize and participating in the Trip Prize as a guest, where permitted by law, each winner and each guest grants to Sponsor, Pheasants Forever, Browning, Antler Ridge Lodge and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use—worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web—at any time(s), that winner and/or guests name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness (as is or as may be edited, altered, or cropped), information, and biographical information as news or information and for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation or review. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who, since August 1, 2015, were or are employees of Polaris Industries, Inc. or Innovative Processing, Inc.; their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, or dealers; or the service agencies of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this sweepstakes; or (c) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. For the purpose of this sweepstakes, “immediate family members” are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children, and grandchildren.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT TO HOLD HARMLESS. All entrants, the Grand Prize winner and all persons participating in the Trip Prize agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Pheasants Forever, Browning, Antler Ridge Lodge and Innovative Processing, Inc.; their parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, and employees; and all others associated with the development and execution of this sweepstakes (and agree to confirm this release and agreement to hold harmless in writing(s)) from any and all alleged and/or actual actions, demands, losses, settlements (whether or not litigation is commenced), claims, damages, liability, and costs whatsoever (including attorney fees), existing now or in the future, with respect to or in any way arising from this sweepstakes or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, redeeming sweepstakes prizes, and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Without limitation, the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, the sweepstakes judges, and Pheasants Forever, Browning and Innovative Processing, Inc., will not be liable for any failure of the Web site during the sweepstakes; for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, or the sweepstakes judges for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination of the above. Further, the Sponsor, its advertising or promotion agencies and the sweepstakes judges will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the sweepstakes. Only the stated number of prizes set forth in these Complete Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, but without limitation, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human or other error, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes and to draw winners from all eligible entries received, pursuant to Rule #3, as of the date of termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
7. SAFETY. All entrants, guests, and other persons participating in the Trip Prize acknowledge the unique and heightened risk of personal injury and/or death created by the use of firearms and group hunting, and agree that they will, at all times: demonstrate safe firearm handling and hunting practices; follow all firearm and hunting safety rules and instructions from Sponsor, Pheasants Forever, Browning and/or the Lodge; and be familiar with and obey all applicable hunting and firearms regulations. Due to these unique and heightened risks, all entrants, guests, and other persons participating in the Trip Prize agree that Sponsor, Pheasants Forever, Browning, and/or the Lodge may, in their absolute discretion, refuse to allow any person to participate in any shooting or hunting activity due to a lack of firearms proficiency, unsafe firearms handling or hunting practices or for any other reason whatsoever.
8. DISPUTES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MINNESOTA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota, having jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. WINNERS LIST. For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope to Polaris Dream Wings Hunt Giveaway Winners List, PO Box 240, Clear Lake, MN 55319. Requests must be received by November 30, 2015. Limit one request per person or per household. 11. SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. Polaris Industries Inc., 2100 Highway 55, Medina, MN 55340. ©2015 Polaris Industries Inc. Polaris is a registered trademark of Polaris Industries Inc. Pheasants Forever, South Dakota, Browning and their logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are registered trademarks. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to Polaris and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.