Staples offers $150 Off Select Apple iPad Air 2 WiFi Tablets with prices starting at $349.99. Shipping is free. Thanks dealoco
Note, you may also receive 5% back in Rewards on your purchase with Staples Rewards membership (free to join)
- 9.7" 2048x1536 IPS Retina display
- 1.5GHz Triple-Core Apple A8X CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP rear & 1.2MP front facing cameras
- 7340mAh battery
Editor's Notes & Price Research
16GB is for $349 Linky OOS
64GB is for $449 Linky OOS
128GB is for $549 Linky
**While supplies last. May not be valid in combination with other offers. Offer subject to change.
Offer Expires on 09/26/2015
Target - PM + 10% off Cartwheel + 5% off REDcard* + If lucky, 15% Registry Coupon.
- Link to cartwheel deal, active til 9/26 - http://cartwheel.targe
- Registry Discount is officially available online only. You must create a registry and set event date to next day to receive the coupon by next day in email. Make sure to add your items into registry before the event date. If the Rep is generous or I-Dont-Care, he will override to add 15%. This discount must be applied only after CW. CW won't scan after RC.
- * REDcard is a Target's debit card, no annual fee, no credit check required.
- eBay GC 15$ off per 100$ + 30$ off Visa Checkout. Max 3 GC can be bought in eBay. Max 5 GC can be used in Staples.
- In store, Discover + ApplePay - 22% off
Best Buy - PM
[Store name] [Successful/Not Successful] [What you said/ who you spoke with]
Target, San Diego (Balboa) - Successful - Said I thought they changed their policy recently, they verified, gave him other random cartwheel items, then showed cartwheel.
Bestbuy Dublin CA 94566- Successful, Bestbuy Braintree MA Successful
Target, Ventura (Mills St) - Not Successful - Guest services said policy had changed and it was Cartwheel or Price Match, but not both.
Target, Hawthorne - Successful, PM Staples "printed ad" per their PM policy + CW 10% off ($319). Added 3 cartwheel items for distraction. $70 trade in credit for an iPad 3.
Target, MacDonald Ave, Richmond CA - Successful. PM Staples with house PM app. Applied cartwheel coupon. Total is $347 after tax and recycle fee.
Target, Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH - Successful. PM to Staples + 10% Cartwheel + 5% Red Card; $320.77 OTD w/ tax.
Target, Central Park Blvd, Fredericksburg VA - Successful, PM, 5% Red, 10% Cartwheel
Target, Indiana- Unsuccessful. They wouldn't even acknowledge Staples at a local competitor even though there was one 2 blocks away. Called in to customer service, issued a GC.
Target, Mountain View - Successful. PM to Staples + 10% Cartwheel + 5% REDcard = $420.48 OTD. iPad Air2 64GB Silver
Target, Chicago - Unsuccessful. They do not price match Staples.
Target, Sterling, VA - Successful. iPad Air 2 64GB Space Grey - Target PM + Cartwheel 10% + College Registry 15% + REDCard 5% = $346.26. See here for details.
Target, Sterling West, VA - Unsuccessful.
Target, Chicago - Successful. iPad air 2 64GB Grey - PM + cartwheel 10% + registry 15% = 338 + tax
Target, New Lenox, IL - Unsuccessful. Don't pricematch Staples without a print ad. The print ad doesn't show the iPad, but the online ad does. Will not PM online ad.
Target, Cherry Hill, NJ - Unsuccessful. Cashier almost finished transaction & said she needed to double check w/her manager; manager states that Staples is not Target's competitor and would not price match.
Target, Southington, CT - Successful - 64GB Space Gray - PM down to $399 in error + Cartwheel 10% = $359.00 OTD before tax. Used REDCard to negate most of the tax. Chickened out using Registry because of the error they made with the PM.