Note: This unlocked GSM device is intended for use on GSM network providers such as AT&T, T-Mobile & their partner MVNO's. Please check supported bands/frequencies for best compatibility with your network provider. Not compatible with Verizon, Sprint, or CDMA-based carriers.
- 5.5" 2560x1440 IPS display
- Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 CPU
- 1.44GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.82GHz Dual-core Cortex-A57
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Intermal Storage
- MicroSD slot (support for up to 128GB)
- 16 MP rear & 8MP front facing cameras
- Network connectivity:
- 2G : 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G : 850/900/1900/2100
- 4G LTE Bands (Frequencies) : 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
There is NO BAND 12 support in this phone. Some user posts are stating it has it. It does not. The ebay listing does not state band 12 as well. the band frequency if not supported by the hardware antennas is not something you can just enable via software.
Pandy00, you need to write the LG engineers and tell them that they don't really have band 12 support so that they can remove band 12 from the radio menu. Or maybe they have it in there since the LG G4 does support band 12.
Note: This is the SEA submodel (Singapore) which has a locked bootloader.