Editor's Notes & Price Research
This highly rated game receives an 8 score out 10 from IGN, be sure to check their in-depth review. -slickdewmaster
$15.40 @ 23% off, lowest EVER = http://www.greenmangam
When use voucher coupon code: 23PERC-AUTUMN-SAVING
- "This game is AWESOME!" -FishTail
- "You can even have multiple LOCAL players on split screen playing against online people" -FishTail
- "GOAT GOTY BEST GAME EVER!" -TheNarratorr
- "You don't like soccer - that totally doesn't matter!" -Weeddrunken
Normally $20 = Steam http://store.steampowe
- 86/100 = User reviews: Very Positive (20,698 reviews)
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2015
- Soccer meets driving once again in the long-awaited, physics-based multiplayer-focused sequel to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars! Choose a variety of high-flying vehicles equipped with huge rocket boosters to score amazing aerial goals and pull-off incredible game-changing saves!
- Multi-player (single and co-op)
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- Local Co-op
- Arrange monitors in Windows, so forms 1 rectangular extended one, and do the math to figure out the end TOTAL resolution.
- Open Rocket League, set video settings to "windowed" or "boarderless" (not full screen), then close it.
- Edit the "C:\Users\<USER NAME>\Documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Config\TASystemSettings.ini" file (good to make backup copy first)
- Find the first "ResX" and "ResY" entries, set them as needed, and save.
- Open Rocket League, and set the video settings to match. You'll have to make the split screen orientation match your monitor arrangement in windows too (vert or horz) in the other settings tab.
- Repeat or un-do as needed in the future. Or set the file read-only if you want it to not change on you. Then enjoy! [/ quote]
For those with 120 & 144 hz monitors, here's how to unlock 60 FPS cap:
- In the TASystemSettings.ini change this line "AllowPerFrameSleep=True" to this "AllowPerFrameSleep=False"
- Make sure you save your file, and make it Read-only.
- Now your FPS should be unlocked.
Other configurations/tweaks: http://steamcommunity.