RingPlus Future Plan Phase 6 1000 Min/1000 Text/1GB LTE Data Available Now to New and Existing Members New Line Required
Thread DetailsLast Edited by BostonGirl October 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Starting Tonight (10/3/15) at: 5pm PDT until Saturday 8pm PDT – (Due to Sprint Service Maintenance Interruption Break Saturday 8pm to Sunday 10 am PDT) – Resuming at Sunday 10am PDT to 10pm PDT
New Member and existing member sign ups with any eligible Sprint Bring Your Own Device which has not been previously activated on RingPlus for at least 30 days.
Special request: In prior promos we required new Members to connect their social network and Tweet, post on Facebook, or LinkedIn about the promo to gain access. Today an honor system is in place, so please see below to comply.
- An auto top-up of $10 will be applied at time of activation for future usage overages ($0.02 per MB min. Text usage). Don’t throw away money on activation fees.
- 100% free 1000/1000/1000 Voice, Text, MB, data LTE (per month)
- No Contract!
- Bring Your Own Sprint Device (Real Cell Service, not VoIP)
- Free voicemail-to-email
- Emergency number set-up and social network integration
- Free parental control features (block data, texts, and picture mail, blacklist or whitelist calls, and block all calls and texts by time.
- Over 25 RingPlus Radio stations included. Choose from Billboard Top 100 to Classical, or stay up-to-date with World and Financial News
- WiFi calling via SIP client available
Honor System please comply:
Please post a link to this promo on any of your social networks (Facebock or Twitter ) and include #ringplus. If you don’t have a social network just go to the RingPlus Forum discourse.ringplus.net and post a comment there.
(Offer only available as long supplies last.)
Quote :->is future phase 6 still open?
RingPlus Sup. : it is not
RingPlus calls use traditional cellular voice, not VOIP so call quality is similar to that of Sprint. However, the ad injection makes RingPlus' call routing different than Sprint's and some users report increased latency (delay). Other's, including myself, don't find the latency noticeable in actual calls.
DETAILS HERE AT THE RINGPLUS FORUM:
Plans will stay open but expect some temporary down time till 10am
From Ring Plus forum
Just got notice from @startledmarmot. We will let all plans open during the Sprint maintenance. Some times the activation will fail due to the Sprint maintenance. So please just retry later on if this happens.