- Alternatively, you may order 2 sets and receive free shipping.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Our research indicates that RhinoRamps Set (up to 12,000lb gvw) is $9 lower (22.5% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting at $40. - daisybeetle
VIEW MY CURRENT THREAD FOR $30.
I MANAGED TO CREATE A ***SEMI-PERMANENT DEAL.***
- RhinoGear RhinoRamps Vehicle Ramps (12,000-lb capacity) $31 + Free Store Pickup or Free Shipping with $50 order.
- Easy Price Match at Competitor if your local Walmart is OOS
- DIY Instructions on how to make wooden plank extensions for low clearance cars for under $18, versus Racing Ramps extensions for $300-400+
It's cheaper than any other Slickdeals post, going back many years.
Don't Forget Cash Back sites for 2-4% cash back
For those of you not aware of auto ramps:
- They make life so much easier for lifting cars; If you know how to drive, you can lift the car. All you have to do to lift the car is drive up the ramp, do your work, and then reverse off.
- Rather than having to jack up left/right sides of the car, place jack stands on left/right corners and lower car onto them. When you're finished with your oil change, O2 Sensor, etc, lift car off of ramps on left/right, and then lower the car on both sides.
Prices from other stores are significantly higher. Amazon $40, Advance Auto Parts and AutoZone charge $45, many other sites like ebay/Northern Tool are $55.
Many stores have been emptied by the slickdeal effect. Price match at other retailers.
I price matched @ home Depot while shopping for the wood and bolts, price match @$31.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.