Thread DetailsLast Edited by bru20 October 15, 2015 at 06:08 AM
Free 1500 voice, 1500 text, 500 MB LTE)/ month- tethering included. Monday, October 12, at 1PM PDT – 9pm PDT (Future Trials Phase 9 – Allotment Trials)
100% free 1500/1500/500 voice, text, MB data LTE per month!
- No contract
- Real cell service, not VoIP
- Free voicemail to email
- Emergency number setup and social network integration
- Free parental control features (block data, texts, and picture mail, blacklist or whitelist calls, and block all calls and texts by time
- Over 25 RingPlus+ Radio stations included. Choose from Billboard Top 100 to Classical, or stay up-to-date with World and Financial News
- WiFi calling via Sip client available
- A $5 top up is required during signup. If, and only if, the balance reaches $0, another $5 auto top up will automatically occur. Don’t throw away money on activation fees.
- You can Bring Your own Sprint Device (BYOSD) Check ESN here:
Offer available as long supply last
Honor System please comply:
Please post a link to this promo on any of your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn) and include #ringplus. If you don’t have a social network, just go to the RingPlus Forumdiscourse.ringplus.net and post a comment there.
Name Your Own Price and Create Your Plan. Opening Thursday, October 29, 12pm PDT - 5pm PDT.
Get (Unlimited In-Network Calling, 1500 nationwide anywhere minutes, 1500 nationwide anywhere text, and 500 MB LTE Data) / month for FREE
If this free monthly allotment is not enough for your needs, we may be able to help. https://discourse.ringp
Previous deal Phase 9 LINK https://store.ringplus.
Phase 9 on Discourse https://discourse.ringp
Phase 9 in the news http://www.phonenews.c
Price increase on top offs and swaps starting Oct 30th , might want to get down tonight.
Phones that tether easily running stock. (some older phones like the Epic 4G will work on pdaNet app)
NEW, tethering ZTE Speed for $29 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Boost-Z...e/43411018
Nexus 5 http://slickdeals.net/f/8173862-d820-nexus-5-new-from-amazon-195-95?v=1&src=Site
HTC ONE M7
VM Nokia Lumia 635 4G with 1GB Memory $49 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/virgi...4831029
ZTE Speed http://slickdeals.net/f/8181822-boost-mobile-zte-speed-29-99-w-fsss-amazon?v=1&src=
NEW enable tether on stock VOLT (thanks Birdman)
Quote :UNLOCK hidden tether menu on the stock VOLT!!
I used Shortcut Master (Lite) by vndnguyen from Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/app...lite&hl=e
1) After installing and then launching the app, go to upper right corner menu and tap the three dots.
2) Do a search (third option from top in menu) for "ChameleonNodeMenu".
3) Tap on "Launch" (picture of the rocket ship).
4) Tap on "tethered data" option at the bottom.
5) Select "get"
6) change that to a 4 and hit save.
7) Exit out of app and reboot the phone.
8) When phone boots up, go to "Settings" and under "Wireless Networks" at the top, tap on more.
9) Tap on "Wi-Fi hotspot" and setup, don't forget to password protect!!!
10) You can now toggle "Wi-Fi hotspot" on and enjoy wireless tethering!
To enable roaming, you have to link your checking account to Zipmark, so be aware of the extensive personal information they require, which should be a concern to anyone in this day and age of identity theft and the ordeal that can get you into for the rest of your life.
1) Real name
2) Drivers license number
3) Last 4 of your Social Security number
4) Checking account number
5) Birth date