(back) Free 10$ credit for 1-click citi card on amazon
Warning: By using these methods, you agreed that SlickDeals and its members will not be held liable for any misconduct or abuse on your part. And that you maybe required to take part in the SD HUMANCENTiPAD project. We also reserve the right to change these terms.
PLEASE READ as the steps may have changed.
Guaranteed way to make the promo show up from you desktop/laptop computer:
There are two ways to activate this promo,
2. Live HTML Edit. (Raw Version)
Choose one that works for you.
========= Unified Bookmarklet Version (FF&Chrome compatible) =================
This will activate both Citi and/or Discover promo. And maybe an unfound Amex version?
1. Start at ANY Amazon.com page.
2. Clear the address bar.
3. Paste below code into address bar. (See screenshots at end of wiki.)
Press Enter and go through the activation process.
4. (Optional) Test promo with Test Item, which has been proven to work
Deal is dead for discover. Last calls for Citi...)
The Citi promo and the Discover promo can be used under one account.
It is not stackable, which leaves you with 2x$10 off CP.
Also, It is recommended that you activate both first, but that may not be necessary.
========= Raw Version ===========================
Here's the instruction/code:
1. Must have chrome on desktop/laptop. Goto http://amazon.com/access
if you are using firefox, same instructions apply, just make sure that adblock plus is disabled!
2. Right Click on the single ad and select inspect element. (If you see two ads, right click on the bottom one)
3. Find this line <div id="mobile-ad" class="gwAdSlot"> , right click on it and click Edit as HTML
4. Replace below content by Copy pasting:
Here is the banner you are looking for-
There should be two banners ads, one on top of the other. You need to "Inspect element" of the bottom(smaller, second) ad.
Credit only applies towards items sold by Amazon, not a 3rd party seller. Certain product categories are excluded.
6. Once done, visit http://amazon.com/access again
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click "Amazon.com Full Site".