Thread DetailsLast Edited by Friendlie October 19, 2015 at 08:08 AM
*** Winner of Pocket Gamer 2012 Reader's Choice Award - iPhone/iPod Touch ***
*** Ticket to Ride just won the 2012 Pocket Gamer Awards for Best Strategy/Simulation Game!! ***
*** Apple Game of the Week (iPhone) in Europe, November 17-23, 2011- #1 in Board Games, #1 in Strategy Games in 32 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Canada and USA!
PUT THE BEST-SELLING TICKET TO RIDE BOARD GAME IN YOUR POCKET!
A UNIQUELY FUN TRAIN ADVENTURE THAT TAKES A MINUTE TO LEARN BUT A LIFETIME TO MASTER!
OVER 2 MILLION PLAYERS HAVE ALREADY HOPPED ON BOARD!
Kotaku Gaming, App of the Day: "If you've never played the board game Ticket to Ride, boy, are you missing out... I've only played the iPhone version, but can't put it down."
Cult of Mac: "Like its bigger iPad-dwelling brother, the iPhone version is very well designed and produced... It’s set to take the mobile gaming world by storm again."
Epinions.com: "It’s the most enjoyable game I've played all year. Call it heresy but Angry Birds just didn't do it for me like placing colored trains across a map of the United States. "
Gamezebo: "An excellent portable adaptation of one of the best board games of the last 10 years (and) a great point of entry for gamers not familiar with the series."
TapCentral: "A phenomenal game at a phenomenal price."
** What is it?
A digital adaptation of the best-selling Ticket to Ride board game, designed from the ground up specifically for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
** What’s in it?
• A SOLO and PASS-and-PLAY version of the US map that made the original Ticket to Ride board game so compelling and popular (2 million copies and counting...).
• LOCAL play support over a same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network, making it perfect for a game-on-the-go between friends.
• A new MULTI mode for playing asynchronously with one or more online friends, using Game Center under iOS 5. You can even play multiple games simultaneously.
• 30 uniquely fun Game Achievements you can win while playing SOLO!
• Distinct leader boards showing your highest scores in 2-3 and 4-5 player modes and on Game Center.
• Four distinct AI personalities to compete against.
• A new under 2 minute Tutorial video, custom-shot for the iPhone & iPod Touch.
** What else?
We care deeply about your ideas, comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us on our forums at www.daysofwonde
Days Of Wonder, Inc. Web SiteTicket to Ride Pocket Support
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Bug fixes due to iOS 9 update