- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (Quad-core 2GHz + Quad-core 1.5GHz CPU)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 5.5" 1920x1080 P-OLED Curved Full Display
- 2.1MP Front w/ 13MP OIS+ Rear
- 3000mAh Battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop (Upgradable to V 5.1.1)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- This offer matches our recent +83 Front Page deal.
- Note, this unlocked handset is designed for use on GSM networks such as AT&T & T-Mobile, and is incompatible with CDMA-based networks such as Verizon & Sprint.
- For full reviews of the of the LG G Flex 2, head over to CNET, Endgadget, & TechRadar. - johnny_miller
Previous thread with discussion and links to additional information about the phone/deal: https://slickdeals.net/f/8144142-lg-g-flex2-h950-platinum-silver-unlocked-4g-lte-250-free-shipping-ebay-daily-deal?v=1&src=SiteSearch
Info on getting updates if you're a little tech-savy:
The bootloader on this has yet to be unlocked by the dev community.
Anybody looking to update their phone by asking ATT to push the update should call 800-801-1101. This is the number for advanced technical support and the reps do know that updates can actually be pushed and are willing to help.
Otherwise its a huge pain to even get to advanced technical support.
All the info about the 2 updates with 5.1.1 can be obtained from here
You might require details of these while talking to the reps.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.