Thread DetailsLast Edited by annie930ny November 8, 2015 at 10:40 AM
You must print this page to scan your Mystery Reward certificate in store. (Barcodes cannot be scanned from a mobile phone.)
Bring the Mystery Rewards certificate to your nearest Best Buy store by 11/7/15. Ask a Customer Specialist to scan it to reveal the value. If the value of the Mystery Rewards certificate is:
-$5–$500, you may redeem it immediately through 11/7/15 at participating Best Buy stores (not valid online)
-250,000 My Best Buy points (that's $5,000 in My Best Buy reward certificates), please call the toll-free number printed on your receipt by 11:59:59 PM local time on 11/13/15.
-Redeem your certificate in a single transaction with a total purchase price equal to or greater than the value of the certificate.
Terms and Condition Info
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO RECEIVE OFFER. Open only to legal residents of 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.), 13+, to whom the Offer is sent via e-mail and who are My Best Buy members in good standing as of 10/31/15. To determine and redeem Offer's value, present printed Offer Certificate for scanning at customer service or retail register at any participating Best Buy store, or Best Buy Mobile store, Magnolia Home Theater store, or Magnolia Design Center store (if scanned at a Best Buy register) located in a Best Buy store, or in a Best Buy Mobile store in the 50 U.S./D.C. (excluding P.R.) during normal store hours before store closing on 11/7/15. Revealed value of barcode #3 governs in event of a conflict with barcode #1. Neither purchase nor sales presentation is required to check value of Offer.
Planned Offer Distribution/Odds: (30) 250,000 My Best Buy Points (1 in 400,000). (300) $500 Offer Certificate (1 in 40,000). (1,500) $100 Offer Certificate (1 in 8,000). (3,000) $50 Offer Certificate: (1 in 4,000). (7,500) $20 Offer Certificate (1 in 1,600). (11,987,670) $5 Offer Certificate: (1:1). Offer and Offer Certificates subject to full Terms and Conditions at bestbuy.com/mysteryrewards.
Here's a table to figure out what you have before you go to the store:
|Coupon UPC||Dollar Value||Number Distributed||Odds|
|4 00044 97600 0||$5||11,987,670||1 in 1|
|4 00044 97601 0||$20||7,500||1 in 1,600|
|4 00044 97602 0||$50||3,000||1 in 4,000|
|4 00044 97603 0||$100||1,500||1 in 8,000|
|4 00044 97604 0||$500||300||1 in 40,000|
|4 00044 97605 0||$5000||30||1 in 400,000|
Reward zone member and aren't getting these emails? Check:
1. Are you using Hotmail/live/outlook/msn/yahoo? They are probably deleting this email as spam and not telling you. They DO this, and it's one reason they suck. Transition to gmail, it will pull from your existing email if you set it up, so the transition is painless.
2. If not #1 email to PrivacyManager@bestbuy.com and see if you can get it fixed on BB's end.
Things to buy at BB:
1) Dynex portable battery $4.99-$5 = Free
Using your code online/determining reward amount online
1. Log out of your Best Buy account.
2. Add random (to check certificate amount) or intended (to actually purchase) item to cart.
3. Click Checkout.
4. Click Continue as Guest.
4. Fill in all your information (or just enough to get to the next page).
5. Drop down the My Best Buy Reward Certificates box.
6. From your reward e-mail, print to PDF. Copy the Member ID and Certificate # into the appropriate fields.
7a. Click Apply.
7b. Open a new tab and goto bestbuy.com, sign-in to your account and you can apply your 20% GCU or other RZ certs.
8. Total should now be updated and certificate amount should be revealed.
To use the reward online, you do have to checkout as guest. If you're logged in, you cannot enter a reward that is not already associated with your account. Thus the need to checkout as guest.