Note, a Twitter and Amex Card are required.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexBestBuy to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $199 or more at Best Buy [Store Locator] or online at BestBuy.com by 12/31/15 and receive a $20 Statement Credit.
- A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 12/31/15 after your qualifying purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to forum thread for additional information.
Offer Valid 11/2/15 - 12/31/15
Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Excludes Best Buy Express, Geek Squad services made outside of Best Buy, Best Buy Parts Store, Best Buy Private Store & Auction or at standalone Pacific Sales stores. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent until after 12/31/2015, it may not count towards determining whether the purchase qualifies for the offer. Enrollment limited.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $199+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 12/31/2015. Tweet using #AmexBestBuy to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you've received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.