Note, a Twitter/Facebook and Amex Card are required if you do not have an Amex account.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexDell to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $599 or more at Dell.com by 12/31/15 and receive a $100 Statement Credit.
- A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 12/31/15 after your qualifying purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please refer to forum thread for additional information. - Discombobulated
Airbnb spend $100 get $50 back
Enterprise Rent-A-Car spend $200 get $20 back
(Maximum reached after 1 hour.)
If you need to get your credit for AirBNB for Amex to push manually, you need to call the promotional department directly as this will save you a lot of time. 800-297-7500.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.