Black Friday TV Deal - Large, High Refresh Rate, Lowest Price
Important to Me:
- Price - I would like to spend less than 700 if possible, but can go a little higher. Less is better
- Size - I would like to get something at least 55" large, but bigger is better
- Refresh Rate - Real 120hz Refresh Rate is Preferable, but I would not rule out 60 hz for the right deal
- Internet Connectivity - A smart TV is ideal, but not required.
- Technology - Plasma is preferable, but LED LCD would be fine too
- Reliability - A very important concern for me. Name brand alone does not matter, but reliability is. The two are often connected, but not necessarily so
Not important to me:
- 4K/UHD - For my viewing distance and screen size this is not important to me as any benifets would be negligible. I see it as throwing money away on something I won't benifet from.
- 3D - I have no interest in this
- Sound - I will probably wind up getting a soundbar anyway. What's the point?
- Convenience - I am willing to brave the crowds if need be
- Weight of the TV. I am going to lift it once. Who cares?
- Thickness - An inch or two isn't going to ruin my day
- Condition - I would consider buying a used/scratch and dent/warehouse type deal