Note, a Twitter/Facebook and Amex Card are required if you do not have an Amex account.
- Click here and sync your Amex card to your Twitter account
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexWFM to add the offer to your synced Amex Card
- Note, be sure that you receive an "@ reply" message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Spend a total of $60 or more at Whole Foods Market In-Store [Store Locator] before 1/31/16 and receive a $10 Statement Credit.
- A statement credit should be issued within 90 days after 1/31/16 after your qualifying purchase.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Please refer to forum thread for additional information. - Discombobulated
JCPenney spend $50 get $10 back
Petco spend $10 get $5 back
Advance Auto Parts spend $50 get $20 back
Whole Foods Market spend $60 get $10 back
California Pizza Kitchen spend $40 get $10 back
Tweet " #AmexJCP #AmexPetco #AmexWFM #AmexCPK " to get all 4 at the same time.
For CPK, you can get extra $10 GC with purchase of $50 GC so $60 GC total for $40 w/ Amex offer.
There is also offer of $5/15 (coupon that is given when you buy the $50) that can be used with your GC. The $5 is good now through 1/10/16 while the $10 that you get is valid 1/11/16 to 2/28/16. THe $5 is just a paper coupon while the $10 needs to be activated by the register.
Whole Foods Offer:
Whole Foods Terms State the credit is valid on a SINGLE $60 Purchase, not " total of $60 or more at", the OP should be corrected. From Ts & Cs page
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single qualifying purchase of $60 or more in-store at Whole Foods Market by 1/31/16