$1000 College Sweepstakes 1/15/16
Thread DetailsLast Edited by concept_mark November 11, 2015 at 11:57 PM
Official Rules: http://orangeflyer.com/sweepstakes.php
Beginning Date: January 11th, 2015 (ongoing)
Ending Date: January 15th, 2016
Eligibility: 16 years of age or older, resident of United States. No maximum age.
Entry Limit: One entry per contestant, multiple entries per household allowed.
(1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a $540 Best Buy Gift Certificate (ARV $540)
(1) 2nd Place Winner will receive a $275 Amazon Gift Card (ARV $275)
(1) 3rd Place Winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card (ARV $100)
(1) 4th Place Winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card (ARV $50)
(1) 5th Place Winner will receive a $25 Amazon Card (ARV $25)
(1) 6th Place Winner will receive a $10 Amazon Card (ARV $10)
You need Twitter and Facebook or a college .edu email address to enter online.
In order to enter, you need to list an item for sale at a nearby college. The website is intended for college students, but all are eligible to enter. Find a college nearby that you attend or can commute to, and list a item for sale. There are many categories, so you can list basically anything you could use Craigslist for. You can also list a roommate ad if you don't have anything to sell.
The hard part of this sweepstakes is that to enter online, you need to use the website's functionality to make flyer and post those flyers. Then take a photo of those flyers posted (to prove you're actually trying to sell something), and tweet it "@orange_flyer". That completes your submission to the contest.
"Entrants send a letter with their name, address, and phone number to the following address: Attn: Orangeflyer.com Sweepstakes, PO Box 44276, Pittsburgh PA 15205"