Deal DetailsLast Edited by HopeCellar November 16, 2015 at 06:00 PM
Even if you had your Chase Freedom on file previously you need to activate your Chase Ultimate Rewards to your Amazon account through this link:
Use your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points at Amazon.com
If you use $.01 of your Reward Points and the promo code didn't go through try adding $1 instead.
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid through 12/6/15 with promo code SWP15CH15D
Users reported SWP15CH10D for $10 off is working.
New thread here http://slickdeals.net/f/8258973-10-off-with-chase-ultimate-rewards-ymmv?v=1&p=7951
Shop with Points > Use Your Points at Amazon.com
Use Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points at Amazon.com
To Receive your Promotional Discount
1. Add products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your Shopping cart.
2. Choose your enrolled Chase card as your Payment Method and select to use your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your order. Click "Use this payment method".
3. Enter the promo code SWP15CH15D in the box provided and press "Apply".
4. Redeem at least $0.01 (or 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point) and press "Apply".
5. The SWP Promo of up to $15 of savings will be reflected instantly on the right side of the checkout page. If the shopping cart order is less than $15, the promotional credit will be applied against the full order. You can change the amount of points redeemed at any time prior to placing the order.
> See full terms and conditions
Redeem Your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to Pay at Amazon.com
It's simple - think of your Chase Ultimate Rewards points as another fast and convenient way to pay for products at Amazon.com. There are no point minimums, plus you can choose to use all or part of your Chase Ultimate Reward points for your order and pay the remaining balance with your associated Chase credit card.
To "Get Started," just link your eligible Chase credit card to your Amazon account and start shopping.
Eligible Cards with Chase Ultimate Rewards
Using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points at Amazon.com
Shop with Points at Amazon.com offers you the ability to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your eligible orders, including tax and shipping. Once you complete the easy enrollment process, you can redeem points to pay for an order at Amazon.com during checkout.
Shop with Points cannot be used for certain items at Amazon.com. Items that currently may not be eligible for Shop with Points purchases include Amazon MP3s and Amazon Instant Video titles, Kindle downloads, Subscribe and Save items, AmazonFresh items, games and software downloads, cell phones with service, magazine subscriptions, Prime Memberships and orders containing Pre-Order items. Shop with Points cannot be used on any other Amazon site such as MyHabit.com, Zappos.com or Endless.com. Additionally, you may not use one-click to redeem points for products using Shop with Points. Chase Ultimate Rewards points can only be redeemed for online orders at Amazon.com and are not redeemable from Amazon.com over the phone.
Redeeming points for an order
To redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your eligible order at Amazon.com, please follow the steps below:
1. Checkout through your Shopping Cart.
2. Select your payment method and choose the amount of points you want to apply to the total due. You may use your eligible Chase card with Chase Ultimate Rewards, an Amazon.com gift card, an Amazon Payments Account or a Promotional Coupon to pay for the remainder of your order if you don't have enough points to redeem for the entire amount of your order.
3. The points you apply to the order will be deducted from your order total and displayed as "Rewards Points" in the Order Summary.
There are no additional fees charged for using your Chase Ultimate Rewards points at Amazon.com.
Enrolling an Eligible Card to Shop with Points at Amazon.com
Shop with Points eligible cards
The following Chase credit cards with Chase Ultimate Rewards are eligible for Shop with Points at Amazon.com:
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase Corporate Flex Card
J.P. Morgan Palladium Card
J.P. Morgan Select Card
Chase debit cards are not part of this program, only the credit cards listed above can be used for Shop with Points at Amazon.com.
If you wish to apply for a Chase card eligible for Shop with Points at Amazon.com, please visit www.creditcards.chase.com .
Enrolling a card to Shop with Points at Amazon.com
If enrollment has not already been done for you automatically, you will need to link the eligible Chase card saved in your Amazon.com account as part of the enrollment process. Linking your card to your Amazon.com account allows your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to be displayed as one of the options you can use to pay at checkout. During the enrollment process, you will need to provide the information requested and accept the terms and conditions.
If your Chase card is reissued with a new account number, you will need to update your Amazon.com wallet and re-enroll your Chase card.
Enrolling your card in Shop with Points at Amazon.com displays as one of the options you can use to pay at checkout but does not make it a default payment method.
If you receive an error message while attempting to enroll your card, please call Chase at the number on the back of your card.
Un-enrolling from Shop with Points at Amazon.com
If you want to un-enroll your card by disabling it from the Shop with Points program, please visit the Shop with Points page in Your Account, click on the "Shop with Points" link and click "Disable" to disable Shop with Points for your card. You will need to do this for each Chase card that you may have enrolled in Shop with Points at Amazon.com.
Redeeming your Chase Ultimate Rewards points at Amazon.com
To redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of your eligible order, please follow the steps below:
1. Checkout through your Shopping Cart.
2. Select your payment method and choose the number of points you want to apply to the total due. You may use your eligible Chase card with Chase Ultimate Rewards, an Amazon.com gift card, an Amazon Payments Account or a Promotional Coupon to pay for the remainder of your order if you don't have enough points to redeem for the entire amount of our order.
3. The points you apply to an eligible order will be deducted from your order total and displayed as "Rewards Points" in the Order Summary.
Chase will adjust your Chase Ultimate Rewards points points balance when your item is shipped or has otherwise been fulfilled. Your points balance may not reflect redemptions for pending orders until the shipping date.
If you have multiple Chase cards that earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points, you can combine points at ultimaterewards.com or by calling the number on the back of your Chase card. Once Chase Ultimate Rewards points are combined across eligible cards to the Chase card enrolled in Amazon Shop with Points, you can use the combined balance at Amazon.com checkout to complete your order.
At this time, Chase Ultimate Rewards points can only be redeemed for online orders at Amazon.com and not redeemable from Amazon.com over the phone.
Other Popular Credit Cards
I don't know if any of the T&C excludes me.
2. Offer is valid for a limited time while supplies last. (??? where says while supplies last?)
3. Offer does not apply to digital content.
4. Offer only applies to eligible products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
5. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
6. Taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges are not able to be reduced by the offer. Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
7. Offer limited to one per eligible customer and account.
8. Offer may not be combined with other offers.
9. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
10. Offer is not available to customers that have previously redeemed Chase Ultimate Rewards at Amazon.com.
11. Offer is available by invite only, is non-transferable and may not be resold.
12. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.
13. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
14. If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
15. Void where prohibited.
16. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
17. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
works fine with other gift cards besides amazon gc https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_n...2470
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.