Deal DetailsLast Edited by arkham_knight December 1, 2015 at 06:08 PM
eBay gives you the most price for selling your used Smartphones AND Tablets when you follow the below rules and if the device sells less than the mentioned price, an eBay coupon will be sent for the difference
Link: http://www.ebay.com/sell/phone --> Smartphone
- Should follow eBay's pricing guidelines
- Shouldn't set reserve price
- Auction style items only
- Should have 7 day duration
An item is defined as sold when it is paid for in full by a buyer.
You're selling an used and Unlocked iPhone 6 16 GB (Gold color, excellent condition with all accessories). eBay gives you a suggested selling price of $432. If you phone sells for $300 after the listing duration of 7 days, eBay will give you a coupon of $132 for the difference
We're increasing the time for buyers to file a merchandise dispute (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days. All references in the User Agreement to "Opening a Dispute within 45 days" have been updated to reflect "Opening a Dispute within 180 days." The Sections these changes appear include the Introduction, 3.15, 13.2 and 13.5.
The trending price is average price calculated on final sale prices for items sold in auction-style and fixed price formats in new and used condition over a 14-day period ending October 20, 2015, for non-professional sellers only. Shipping and handling costs not included in calculation. Because this is an average price, the actual price may vary. No representation is made that any item will sell at a particular price, nor is any claim made that eBay will result in the highest average selling price in every category on the site.
What is the Promotion?
Sellers can create a Qualifying Listing in an auction-style format. eBay will provide the seller with a guaranteed price for a qualifying cell phone, as updated in the listing flow and determined in eBay's sole discretion ("Guaranteed Price"). To be eligible to receive the Guaranteed Price, the seller must accept the recommended starting price, format and duration provided by eBay upon listing ("eBay Recommendation"). The seller is not required to accept the eBay Recommendation to complete his/her listing, but sellers that do not accept the eBay Recommendation will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. The starting price of each Qualifying Listing must not exceed the Guaranteed Price throughout the duration of the listing. The "Buy It Now" feature, fixed price format listing and selection of a reserve price on listings are prohibited; listings with these selections are disqualified from the Promotion. No guarantee is made that any item will sell. Sale of a cell phone is a condition precedent of the Guaranteed Price and the Promotion. If the seller creates a Qualifying Listing and his/her cell phone sells, but at a price that is less than the Guaranteed Price at the time of listing creation, then seller will receive an eBay Coupon equal to the Guaranteed Price less the price at which the cell phone sold. The selling price shall be deemed to be exclusive of any sales tax, duties, shipping costs, and eBay fees that might be applicable. Coupons will be fulfilled approximately one (1) to (2) business days from receipt of payment on the Qualifying Listing from the buyer, as applicable, and must be redeemed by the seller within thirty (30) days of receipt of Coupon.
Only 7-day listing durations in an auction-style are included in this Guaranteed Price promotion ("Promotion") (but may be subject to the listing upgrade fee). 1-, 3-, 5-, and 10-day listing durations, as well as any fixed price format listing durations, are excluded from this Promotion. The Promotion does not apply to insertion fees, final value fees, or optional upgrade fees. Final value fees will be applied to the total amount of the sale, including the cost of the item, shipping, and any other fees a seller may charge—excluding any sales tax. Fees for optional listing upgrades apply. The item must sell within the initial listing time period. Re-Lists and Private Listings are not eligible for this Promotion.
Sellers must follow all on screen directions to create their qualifying cell phone listing ("Qualifying Listing") on the US site at www.ebay.com by either clicking the sell link in the Promotion materials, using the eBay mobile web or mobile application, using the Quick Listing Tool sell feature. Note that use of the "Sell It For You"/ eBay Valet features will not result in a Qualifying Listing. Please also note that the Promotion may not be shown during the listing process.
To be included in the Promotion, a Qualifying Listing must be a bona fide listing that includes: (a) a correct title that accurately reflects the cell phone being sold; (b) an accurate photograph of the cell phone being sold; (c) an accurate description of the condition of the phone; (d) shipping costs that are the lesser of $15 or the average, usual, and/or customary range for similar or identical cell phones. Cell phones that are stolen, activation locked, or otherwise unusable may not be included in the Promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, all elements of the Qualifying Listing must be truthful and accurate, and must not contain any words, messages, images, icons, or statements that have the effect of asking buyers to avoid buying the listed item (i.e., stating 'Do Not Bid' in the listing description) or informing the buyer that the actual item is not as described in the title and photograph. Listings that contain any of the foregoing will be disqualified from the Promotion.
All existing selling limits on your account (as well as category and item limits) still apply, and may prevent you from participating in the Promotion. The Promotion can be applied in addition to any applicable monthly insertion fee promotion, and/or any other insertion fee promotion; however, the Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.
This Promotion is available to sellers who (i) are registered and in good standing on www.ebay.com and (ii) meet eBay's minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you have received fewer than 5 detailed seller ratings from buyers, this information will not appear in My eBay; however, you will receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards.
When is it?
This Promotion will begin on October 22, 2015 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on January 31, 2016 at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) for listings on www.ebay.com (the "Promotion Period"). eBay reserves the right to make changes to the Promotion Period at any time at its sole discretion.
Summary of Restrictions & Exclusions
Please take time to read the full terms for all the details.
• The Promotion is only valid for phone listings on the US site at www.ebay.com in the Cell Phones & Smartphones category (9355), seller must accept the eBay Recommendation, which includes starting price, format, and duration.
• Listings must have a reasonable shipping charge, defined as the lesser of $15 or the average, usual, and/or customary range for similar or identical cell phones.
• Listings not created through the use of a catalog made available through eBay are ineligible.
• Items with cracked screens or prior water damage are also not eligible for the Promotion.
• If buyer pays through a non-PayPal payment method, then seller must mark payment as received on orders page in order for eBay to issue the Coupon. By marking payment received, seller consents to required FVF fee.
• Revising the listings after receiving the guarantee offer will void the guarantee. Any attempt to withdraw revision(s) will make the Promotion void.
• This promotion does not apply to Auction with Buy It Now, Fixed Priced, or Good 'Til Cancelled format listings.
• LIMIT TWO (2) QUALIFYING LISTING PER PERSON AND PER EBAY USER ID DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD. If it is discovered or suspected at eBay's sole discretion that a seller has registered or attempted to participate in the Promotion more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, multiple eBay User IDs/accounts, proxy servers, or like methods, all of that seller's listings will be declared null and void, and that seller will be ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Also, if it is discovered that any seller attempts to receive additional listings in excess of the stated limitation of two (2) Qualifying Listing per person and per eBay User ID, that seller will, at eBay's sole discretion, be disqualified from the Promotion.
• All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void
• The Promotion excludes listings with a start date prior to November 16, 2015 (including those listings revised during the Promotion Period). Additionally, the Promotion excludes listings that are created during the Promotion Period, but scheduled to start after the Promotion Period.
• Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void.