Slickdeals iOS Update Released
Slickdeals iOS App users: today we released an update that includes the following:
- LANDSCAPE SUPPORT for iPad and iPad mini users
- Critical Bug Fix for deals not refreshing after app has been in the background for several hours
- Bug Fix where users are sometimes logged out of the app inadvertently (if you continue to experience this for any reason, please let us know).
- Ability to swipe right back to your deal list from a detail page!
- In-app sign up and registration via Facebook or Google+
- Other minor bug fixes and polish
Up next, likely in a few weeks, we will address the ability to tap the header to return to the top of the list, issues of occasional duplicate deals, increased commenting area, and a number of other reported issues including deal alerts and a few others.
Once all of your reported issues have been addressed, we will move to the ability to send a PM inside the app, a place to see forum activity, improved deal alert functionality, and improved search.
Thanks for your feedback and patience - we're working hard to give you a great Slickdeals app and are excited about what's to come.