- Choose one one of the following Xbox One Console Bundles:
- Select 1 Xbox One game here (games that state "buy an Xbox One, choose this free" are eligible for the promotion).
- Choose one of the following Xbox One games:
- Proceed to checkout.
- Total should be $349.99 for 500GB Bundle, or $399.99 for 1TB Bundles + free shipping (if both games are eligible for shipping)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
REDcard holders may also save an additional 5%. Refer to the forum thread for additional savings ideas. -johnny_miller
Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bundle - $349
Holiday Bundle - $399
FIFA 16 Bundle - $399
Forza 6 Bundle (if you can find it) - $399
Madden 16 Bundle - $399
Holiday Kinect Bundle (if you can find it) - $399
There are many options for your first free game (including Halo 5 Limited Edition , nice find sarevok). If the game says "buy an Xbox One, get a game free" then it is eligible. The second free game must be one of the following:
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront Deluxe Edition
The Crew: Wild Run Edition
Game of Thrones Season Pass
In store this deal can be combined with Target's $100 trade-in offer for a working Xbox 360 console. Enjoy!
Create a wedding or baby registry list to get a 15% discount code. Add the Xbox One and games to your list. A lot of people have also had luck when speaking/chatting with a CSR and have them apply the 10% discount for the wish list registry. Just tell them you weren't able to get it to work. If you have a Target Red Card that's an additional 5% discount for a total of 30% off. this is only an online deal. Target stores aren't matching the 2 free games. Here are a couple of 15% codes from the thread.
Please post any extra registry codes here for other SD'ers to use:
$5 off $50:
Wedding list registry:
You can also trade in any Xbox 360 and get a $100 Target gift card. This is only in-store and cannot be combined with the above deal. Unless of course you get lucky.
Update here, if anyone got lucky trading in XBOX 360 with store pickup
- I was able to trade in a 360 at the store. They wouldn't let me apply it to the order at the time of pickup, but after speaking with a couple of their members they agreed to give me the $100 Gift Card. I ended up going home and calling Guest Services, after 45 minutes and trying to apply the GC to the order, they made a price adjustment of $100 on the order and cancelled the gift card.I did have to say I had the gift card before the pickup, and I was escalated to their Tier 2 support...
- I traded in a 360 and got the coupon code. Then I had them take my purchased 1TB XB1 Bundle and return it to gift card, and do an immediate rebuy with all the same discounts. When they did the rebuy, the $100 gift card was able to be added and given to me. NOTE: Since Battlefront (one of the games I had on that reciept) was being repurchased, I added a six pack of coke and get an additional $10 gift card.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.