What should be the optimal plan for upgrading my TV?
Current situation is that I have an old 50 inch 720p plasma in my living room. Looking to upgrade. I am in a condo though and the largest I can go with my setup is 55 inches.
Does it make sense to upgrade now (black friday) or wait? Whatever TV I buy will probably be the TV I watch for the next 10 years so I want to make it a good one. Do not want to spend more then $1000 and if I could spend $700 by either waiting a year or waiting for a great deal to come along, I would rather do that.