- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal Memory
- 5" 1280x720 IPS Display w/ 8MP Rear Camera
- 2500mAh Battery
- 4G LTE Speed
- Windows Phone 8.1 (Upgradable to Win 10)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
For those that want to take advantage of this offer before the Black Friday rush should consider this offer - Discombobulated
5-inch HD display
8MP camera with Full HD video
8GB storage/microSDXC 128GB
Windows Phone 8.1
Free upgrade to Windows 10 when available
How to unlock, :
*** Do not turn on the phone with SIM card with which phone came or below steps may not work***
1. Go to below link and Accept terms and click Continue
2. It is very important to select "Non-AT&T Mobility customer"
3. Provide Basic details , IMEI and email address.
4. You you'll immediately receive email, YOU HAVE TO CONFIRM via the link in email.
5. Wait for your Unlock code to be delivered in email within 48 hrs.
This phone will work with any AT&T MVNO such as Cricket without being unlocked, however if you wish to use it on T-Mobile or any of their MVNO's it's important to know that this model is incapable of acquiring band-12 700MHz LTE.
This map shows areas that do not have 700MHz LTE due to DTV 51 protection such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco and more (so the lack of band-12 doesn't matter here, ever)
Notable features the AT&T version is lacking compared to the T-Mobile variant are:
No Band 12
No WiFi Calling (yet)
*#06# to retrieve the IMEI
##634# for the lifetime menu
##7820# for the unlock menu
##3282# for the engineering menu
Consider pricematching at bestbuy.com and combine with this deal: http://slickdeals.net/f/8295527-shop-your-way-everywhere-offer-best-buy-spend-25-and-get-25-in-sywm-points by purchasing first and requesting a credit to an existing order