- Click here and click Customize & buy
- Under Processor and graphics select the i7-6500U for 8GB memory (+$140)
- Under Memory select the Onboard 8GB Memory (+$80)
- Under Hard Drive select 256GB SSD (+$100)
- Click Add to Cart
- Click the blue Add button and apply 30% off coupon code JOLLY30
- Total should be $853.99 with free shipping
- Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz Processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- 13.3" 1920x1080 IPS Touchscreen Display
- Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
- 3-Cell Battery
- Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home
Editor's Notes & Price Research
If you'd prefer a 2560x1440 display that can also be upgraded for an additional $100. Refer to forum thread for additional discussion.
This deal is a bit different than the $800 one posted recently as you can upgrade either the core i5 to core i7 or FHD to QHD for $50 instead of $100 or you can do both for $123 instead of $200 extra. Also the processors are skylake.
Just select to configure a Spectre x360:
and at the end apply the code: JOLLY30
This takes of 30% as long as your order is over $1200
So the cheapest combos are:
i7, 256GB, 1080P
i5, 256GB, 1440P
i7, 128GB, 1440P
Unfortunately this is only for the silver but its still a good laptop, currently typing this on one
Edit: This doesn't have a dedicated graphics card but generally you don't see dedicated graphics in ultrabooks due to higher battery consumption I'm assuming. The trackpad isn't bad, just takes a bit getting used to. The best aspect of this laptop is the screen imo, the color spectrum is incredible. The downside is the heat dissipation, with 100 tabs open and running a few programs the laptop heats up a bit.
One more thing to note, the dell stylus 750-AAGN works pretty well with the laptop if you want to use it as a note taking device.
Hope that helps
My first post so don't be too mean!