Windows 10 mail - unable to open PST files
1. Double-click on PST does nothing, no association to Mail.
2. I was able to add my @verizon.net email accounts and retrieve POP mail
3. All users have "full control" security rights of the PST I'm trying to access
4. Owner of PST file is the @live.com account (that I'm logged into)
5. Windows 7 login was a local/admin user, on Windows 10 its my @live.com account (which I think is only way to log in?)
ps I'm also unable to purchase apps from the Windows Store getting a "something went wrong message". So tempted to downgrade to Windows 7, this hasn't been a pleasant evening. If Windows can't do these menial tasks, I shudder to imagine what I'm going to run into.