PBS 2016 Downton Abbey Sweepstakes ~ 3/15/16
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec), who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who possess a valid United States or Canadian Passport with an expiration date after December 31, 2016.
Entry - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpie...eep
There is a limit of one (1) online entry via the online entry form ("Base Entry") per eligible person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have.
"Invite a Friend" Additional Entry: During the Promotion Period, you (the entrant) may obtain up to five (5) additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes, each such entry earned when your friend enters the Sweepstakes through your invitation.
Monthly Prize (four (4) winners in total): Each month during the Promotion Period, one (1) Monthly Prize Winner will be selected, via random drawing, to receive: all six seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise from shopPBS.org (to be provided and facilitated by PBS Distribution). Each Monthly Prize Winner remains in the drawing for the Grand Prize. Total ARV of each Monthly Prize: $500.00 United States Dollars.
Grand Prize (one (1) winner): One (1) winner will be awarded the following Grand Prize: a trip for two (2) adults (18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) to Great Britain, leaving the United States on Sunday, July 24, 2016, arriving in London on Monday, July 25, 2016, and returning to the United States on Saturday, July 30, 2016 (with flight dates subject to availability on Delta Air Lines); Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel to/from London on the following dates (flight dates subject to availability): Sunday, July 24, 2016 and Saturday, July 30, 2016;
• air travel will be awarded in the form of certificates that may be redeemed for economy class round-trip travel for two (2) adults to London Heathrow Airport on Delta Air Lines from the airport served by Delta Air Lines closest to the Grand Prize Winner's home;
• driver transfer for two (2) adults from Heathrow Airport to MacDonald Bear Hotel in Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds;
• hotel accommodation for two (2) consecutive nights in Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds commencing on Monday, July 25, 2016 (single standard room, double occupancy) at MacDonald Bear Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
• two (2) complimentary tickets to visit Blenheim Palace located in the town of Woodstock, Oxfordshire Cotswolds;
• private driving tour of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds, taking in Downton Abbey film locations such as Bampton, Shilton, Cogges, and Swinbrook on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 with International Friends. Includes lunch at the Swan Inn, Swinbrook;
• visit on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 to iconic Highclere Castle for an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience of either (A) private afternoon tea with owner and resident, The Countess of Carnarvon; or (B) estate and private room tour of areas not accessible to the public. The Grand Prize Winner also will be provided a signed copy of Lady Carnarvon's book, Lady Catherine, the Earl, and the Real Downton Abbey and two (2) gift bags with Highclere Castle merchandise. Executive car and driver provided for travel to and from MacDonald Bear Hotel by International Friends. In addition, the Grand Prize Winner will be accorded access to the Castle Gardens and the Egyptian Exhibition in the cellars of the Castle;
• morning tour of Cotswolds towns on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 with International Friends, visiting the town of Tetsbury, a Poldark filming location;
• two (2) BritRail 4-day first-class Flexi passes to cover train travel from: (A) Westbury Station to Truro on Wednesday, July 27, 2016; (B) from Truro to London Paddington on Friday, July 29, 2016; and (C) travel from central London to Heathrow Airport via the Heathrow Express train on Friday, July 29, 2016;
• hotel accommodation for two (2) consecutive nights commencing on Wednesday, July 27, 2016 (standard room, double occupancy) at The Alverton Hotel, located in Truro, Cornwall, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
• private driving tour on Thursday, July 28, 2016, with Select South West Tours of the Cornish coast and countryside, taking in Poldark film locations including St. Michael's Mount for a private tour and lunch and a minimum of one of the following locations: Poldark Mine, Church Cove, and/or Porthgwarra Beach;
• hotel accommodation for one (1) night commencing on Friday, July 29, 2016 (standard room, double occupancy) at a four-star Heathrow Airport hotel to be selected by VisitBritain, including next day's breakfast for two (2) adults;
• all six (6) seasons of Downton Abbey on DVD, the official companion book, Downton Abbey: A Celebration, and assorted Downton Abbey merchandise; and
• a decorative copper kettle prop from the Downton Abbey set. Please note: this item has been used as a prop only and may not be suitable for holding food or liquids, for consumption or otherwise, or be suitable for cooking.
ARV of the Grand Prize: up to $9,000.00 United States Dollars. All travel must be taken on Sunday, July 24, 2016 – Saturday, July 30, 2016 and must be booked sixty (60) days prior to travel. If the Grand Prize Winner is unable to travel on the specific dates as indicated herein, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
Total ARV of all prizes (one (1) Grand Prize and four (4) Monthly Prizes): up to $11,000.00 United States Dollars.