Deal DetailsLast Edited by phosita December 16, 2015 at 03:31 AM
This is a great photo editing app that includes a bunch of filters and textures, in addition to powerful photo manipulation tools.
1. Download and Install the Apple Store app Link , if you do not already have it.
2. Open the Apple Store app (not the App Store)
3. Tap "Featured", STAR icon, located at the bottom of the screen
4. Scroll down within the "Featured" section of the app almost to the bottom, between "Apple Music Trial" and "Connect with an Apple Specialist"
5. Tap white banner that says "Enhance your Photos" and "Download Afterlight free*"
6. In next screen tap green banner that says "Download now for free"
7. Go to the App Store window pops up, tap "Continue"
8. You may need to sign into iTunes Store
9. Code should auto-populate
10. Tap "Redeem" in upper right corner of the screen
Description from iTunes:
Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, 18 Seasons filters, and the new Wander pack including 15 filters. Now including the new Fusion filters, allowing you to mix tools, filters and textures to create your own personal filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening. Now with the new Double Exposure tool.
We provide a list of 128 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Thank you WildflowerGuru!
If you are confused on how to get the free Afterlight app, this is what you need to do first...
DOWNLOAD THE APPLE STORE APP HERE:
Download the Apple Store App here
You might have to connect to your Mac or PC to your iPhone or iPad and install through iTunes.
Then follow OP's directions