Kongregate: $5 Off $5+ GameStop In-Store Purchase Coupon EXPIRED
Note, a smartphone is require to achieve this offer.
- Download and install the Spellstone game for iOS or Android for Free
- Once installed, open the app and select the "K" icon in-game on the top left corner of the screen
- Login/Create an account and follow the on-screen prompts/instructions to claim you coupon
- A unique/single coupon will be emailed to your designated email address.
- Redeem your coupon at participating GameStop locations [Store Locator]
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Please allow up to 24-36 hours for your coupon to be email to you, or in your private message in the panel or on Kongregate.com. Coupon valid through December 14, 2015 at 11:59pm PST - Discombobulated
Download Spellstone to either iOS or Android
Log-in to your Kongregate account
Claim Offer and receive $5 off coupon via email
Coupon Expires 12/14
1. Log on to your kongregate.com [kongregate.com] account.
2. In the right hand corner, there should be a mail icon. Click on it.
3. Under private messages, you should have a message like this:
We hope you are enjoying Global Assault, and are happy you took advantage of our special $5.00 coupon offer.
Your coupon will be mailed to email@example.com shortly. If this is not correct update it now.
If you have not received your code within 24 hours, you can request a new code [kongregate.com].
Example of what the link should look like. http://www.kongregate.com/coupon_promotions/8/coupon/xxxx/resend [kongregate.com]
5. Delete the "resend/" part and then hit enter. Ex. http://www.kongregate.com/coupon_...x-6xxxdxx/
6. Your coupon should then appear. Take a screenshot of it.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.