Deal DetailsLast Edited by andyk December 8, 2015 at 06:55 PM
Page 24 of this week's ad shows GCs that qualify for buy any two get a $5 Target GC: http://weeklyad.target
The ad only shows a $50 Disney GC. However, many have confirmed that the deal also works for the $25 version:
- I found $25 Disney GCs on an end cap by the register (see attached picture).
- The DCPI is 276-03-0109.
This inventory checker has been reported as being inaccurate: http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker
- You can ask a CSR to please check inventory if you do not see any.
- The $50 version in the checkout lane had a tag next to it about the deal, but the $25 version on the end cap did NOT have a tag. Nevertheless, the deal still worked for the $25 version.
- The register by itself prompted the cashier to scan a Target GC after every two $25 Disney GCs.
The ad also shows Starbucks, AMC, and Buffalo Wild Wings:
- On DIS Boards, someone mentioned you can get a $5 Target GC for buying two $15 Starbucks GCs.
- MSUTigger here also saw the same tag. (Thanks!)
- Has to be the generic ones, not holiday ones. Thanks clovergirl!
- One used to be able to buy Starbucks GC in Starbucks store with Starbucks GC. Haven't tried this lately.
- You can mix and match GCs. The two do not have to be of the same kind.
Disney GC FYI:
- You can now merge/combine GCs using Transfer Balance (under Manage Cards): https://disneygiftcard.
- Maximum value per card is $1000.
- There is also Disney Vacation Account: https://disneyvacationa
- Moreover, "You'll be eligible for a $20 Disney Gift Card for every $1000 you spend on qualified vacation purchases with your Disney Vacation Account prior to December 31, 2017 . . ."
- Your Disney Vacation Account must be active for a minimum of 120 days at the time of spending in order to receive this bonus.