Chase AARP Credit Card Offering $200 Sign up Bonus
Deal DetailsLast Edited by Shorted December 9, 2015 at 02:36 PM
The Chase AARP credit card is offering a $200 sign up bonus after spending $500 in the first three months. The card itself offers 3% cashback at gas stations, 3% at restaurants, and 1% everywhere else with no caps.
Here's the link to apply: http://view.offers.aar
Edit to add: AARP membership is not required to apply. Just leave the field blank.
Other Popular Credit Cards
- High Credit Limits shouldn't be a concern if spending is low; low credit utilization is a good thing for increasing Credit Score (%C.U. = money owed/total limit)
- There is no annual fee for this card, so no reason not to just open it and keep it open
- This card's rewards rival many others quite well, 3% at restaurants is quite good (especially because Chase counts Fast Food as "restaurants")
- There is no definitive evidence of the 5/24 Chase rule
- Chase has been known to expedite the cards to 1-2 days in transit by calling a rep versus the 7-10 as advertised
- Calling to confirm offer eligibility is a good idea, but offer is fairly common by now so general consensus is that they should offer it once $500 spending is reached!