the buyer filed a chargeback for an auction of a game code ended more than 3 months ago
Thread DetailsLast Edited by yeuem4eva December 9, 2015 at 09:31 PM
Case opened: Case ID PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx
To MY NAME
Dear MY NAME, We are writing to let you know one of your buyers opened a case for this transaction. The buyer stated that they did not authorize this purchase.
Here are the case details:
- Buyer's name: xxxx xxxxxxxx
- Buyer's email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buyer's transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Your transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Transaction date: September 1, 2015
- Transaction amount: $48.00 USD
- Disputed amount: $48.00 USD
If you have any additional information to help us resolve this case, please log in to your PayPal account and go to our Resolution Center to send it to us within the next 10 calendar days.
Thank you for your patience during this process. We appreciate your business.
You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling safely on our "Business Resource Center". After you log in to your PayPal account, click "Tools", and then click "Business Resource Center" under "Grow your business."