Xbox Live Subscription and Games with Gold Questions
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask questions. But can anyone tell me about more about how it works for Xbox1 games with gold download.
1) I know the free games only work while you still have Gold subscription.
2) Xbox home console shares the Gold benefits with family member who signed in the same console.
3) I am now a silver member and claim the Xbox home console. I have downloaded some free games with gold before. It will not run without Gold membership.
4) If one of my family member sign up free one month trail or just get a subscription, can we all share the Gold benefits?
5) If we can share the Gold benefit, do you think the games I downloaded before can be played like when I was gold member before?
I hope you understand my questions. Thanks in advanced for your generous answer.