Deal DetailsLast Edited by hokie123 January 22, 2016 at 02:52 PM
If you have a checking account, savings account, credit card, or loan through the bank you're eligible for the discounts.
If you only have insurance, you are NOT eligible
Online Deluxe is free, significant discounts on other versions as follows:
|Home & Business||$30||$40|
Instructions to purchase:
1.Login to your account in the upper right corner at:
2. On the My Accounts Page, Click the TurboTax text on the lower right side of the page..
(If you look at the link in your browser it should show https://apps.statefarm.
3. Click the "Get Started" button.
4. Scroll down and click on either the "See Products" link under the Online or Download tab. Either link will show you all purchasing options. (Note the dashboard screen still says TurboTax 2014, but when you go to the Intuit site it will be for TurboTax 2015).
5. Click "Buy Now" button for the desired download product, or "Start for Free" button for the desired online product.
I still like using the download versions, and the discounted price for Premier was the best I found last three years (67% off list price of $89.99).
As a side note Intuit added back to forms that were taken out of the 2014 Deluxe version. The downloadable and CD versions of TurboTax 2015 desktop software will again include these forms:
• Schedule C for business.
• Schedule D for capital gains and losses.
• Schedule E for rental property.
• Schedule F for farms.
• 1040 long form
State software and e-filing is free for online versions. 1 state software download (prepare and print unlimited returns, Efile additional $19.99 e-filing Except for NY state, where it is free).