We're all flying separately, but some of us might end up on the same flight. Not everyone has booked yet.
We have to plan everything including transportation, excursions, restaurants, and nightlife. We're trying to do a spa day, excursions, relax on the beach, and go out to party at night.
This is what we have so far on the itinerary:
- Fotographer 60-minute photo shoot
- Entertainment Plus airport round-trip transportation
- Girls are voting on the following excursions to see who wants to do what (but if you know other excursions to add, please share!):
- Swim with Dolphins + Extreme Canopy Adventures
- Catamaran Tour
- Chichen Itza Tour + Dolphin Encounter or Catamaran Sail
- Experiencias Xcaret
- Underwater Museum
- Underwater Jetski
- Shark Encounter
- Paradise Subsee
I've already done some preliminary research on tips for Cancun, but if you have any personal insights, recommendations, or tips, please share by all means! We're open to anything but just want to be safe and have a stress-free time as much as possible. Any recommended spas for a group our size in the hotel zone? Thanks in advance!!