Walmart has 16GB ZTE Zmax 2 5.5" AT&T GoPhone No-Contract Smartphone (Z958) for $79.99. Free store pickup where available. Thanks SiriusBlk [Discuss]
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2GHz
- 16GB Internal Memory
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5" 1280x720 Display
- 8MP Rear & 2MP Front Cameras
- 4G LTE
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
No Longer Available:
- Best Buy via eBay also has 16GB ZTE Zmax 2 5.5" AT&T GoPhone No-Contract Smartphone (Z958) for $79.99. Shipping is free or select free store pickup where available.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
This price beats a +86 Frontpage deal from earlier this month by $20. Refer to the forum thread for additional deal ideas. -johnny_miller
Enter the IMEI number BEFORE you even open the package. All the info is right there on the outside of the box.
If it doesn't work, return and get another one!
For those not going back to the older threads, some key points.
1) This phone will not be updated to Android 6.x Marshmallow.
2) This phone has Band 12 listed, but is not certified by T-Mobile for VoLTE and E911. You may get Band 12 LTE data, but will not be able to make calls.
3) The ZTE Max 2 does not currently have a known way to root and/or unlock the bootloader. If you expecting to customize the phone it is currently not possible.
10% off via ebay with min $200 purchase YMMV
add 2x(max) to cart and add something else for $40
and apply coupon: CTHEBIGGAME