Thread DetailsLast Edited by Friendlie January 20, 2016 at 10:27 PM
• App Store "BEST OF 2015"
Horizon Chase is a love letter to all retro gaming fans. It's an addictive racing game inspired in the great hits of the 80's and 90's: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase recreate classic arcade gameplay and offer you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Game of the Week on Touch Arcade
- Gold Awards on Pocket Gamer
- Best Mobile Game 2015 STUFF - Nominee
- Best Brazilian Game on Brazilian Game Awards
- Best Brazilian Game on BGS by UOL Jogos
- Best Brazilian Game on BGS by IGN Brasil
- App of the Week - STUFF
- Big Indie Pitch - 3rd Place
10 - Touch Arcade
9.5 - Vandal
10 - App device
9.4 - IGN Spain
10 - Appzine Machine
• 16-BIT GRAPHICS REINVENTED
Horizon Chase brings back the graphic context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary color aesthetic accentuate the visual beauty of the game, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You'll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
• A TOUR THROUGH THE WORLD'S HORIZONS
Horizon Chase is a race around the world. With each new cup you'll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
• BARRY LEITCH, SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER FROM LOTUS TC, TOP GEAR E RUSH
Horizon Chase presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you'll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that compliment the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
• 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD GET HORIZON CHASE
- Try it before you buy: enjoy 5 tracks for free!
- Classic Arcade Gameplay
- 16-Bit Graphics Reinvented
- Barry Leitch's Soundtrack
- Challenge Your Friends
- No In-App Purchase
- 16 Unlockable Cars
- Car Upgrading
- 8 Cups, 32 Cities, 73 Tracks
- 7 Input Methods (MFi Gamepad Compatibility)