FreedomPop has the FreedomPop 32GB LG G2 4G LTE Smartphone (Certified Pre-Owned) in Black or White on sale for $89.99 -> $79.99 -> now $69.99. Shipping is free. Thanks krishnakotapati
- 5.2" 1980x1080 IPS Touchscreen Display
- 2.26GHz Snapdragon 800 Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Memory
- 13MP rear + 2.1MP front facing cameras
- 3000mAh battery
- Android OS v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) upgradable to Lollipop
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- 1. Follow the offer link in the original post, copy the resulting page URL (should begin with "https://www.freedompop.com/offer/" followed by the device/offer name), and close the page without purchasing
- 2. It is recommended to clear your browser's cookies or launch a new browser at this point, to start over with a clean slate
- 3. Go to the Top Cash Back site, sign up or sign in, then click the FreedomPop link which takes you to the main FP site
- 4. Now in the same browser tab/window, replace the main FP site URL with the direct offer URL you copied in step 1, and go to that URL
- 5. From that offer page, purchase the device as you normally would, and you should get a notification of the cash back within 24 hours
While logged in to your FreedomPop account (or viewing your FreedomPop order status page?), click these links and follow the prompts to downgrade your plan/service to free.
Downgrade to the free plan: http://www.freedompop.
Remove premier service: http://www.freedompop.
Best support options:
- private message the user "FreedomPop" here at Slickdeals
- private message the admins (currently Jorge M. and Karina Magana) at the FreedomPop forums: https://forums.freedomp
- give the above users adequate time to respond (at least 1 business day)
- if they haven't responded after 1 business day, use https://getservice.com to call FreedomPop customer service on your behalf: (888) 743-8107
Whats the deal?
Get a certified pre-owned LG G2 LTE Phone on Sam's Club for $89.99. After receiving the LG G2, you can activate it on FreedomPop and get 200 minutes, 500 text messages, and 500MB of 4G LTE data for free every month.
Where do I activate? Is there a charge?
Go to www.freedompop.com/activate to activate your LG G2. There is no activation fee.
What networks does FreedomPop run on?
FreedomPop runs off of Sprint's 4G LTE and 3G networks. Check coverage at www.freedompop.com/coverage3g4g .
I already have a FreedomPop device; how do I add this to my existing account?
You would need to set up a new FreedomPop account with a new email address.
How do I get even more free data every month?
Add some Friends from this thread- http://slickdeals.net/f/5276432-freedompop-friends to get an additional 500MB of data for free each month.
If I signed up for a paid plan or trial, how do I downgrade it?
You can downgrade your plans/trials directly on your FreedomPop account page.
Have an Account or Billing Issue?
We encourage all our users to come to us first to see if we can explain any charge or resolve any billing issue before further escalation.
You can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), or just private message us, or even go to our Community Forum . If you absolutely must speak to us, you can call (888) 743-8107 (M-F 9am-5pm PDT).
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.